The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ellis got the boot? Damn, he entertained me with his talkin' about gettin' his "swagger" back. Jesus, that killed me a little inside just to type "gettin' his 'swagger back".

X, the Cult were underrated. Also, I'm fairly intoxicated myself. 10 Rolling Rocks, a few Bud Lights, 3 Black and Blues, my close friends tits, and kareokee= Great fuckin' night. Also, Penn owned tonight? Fuck, if Melissa wasn't working tonight, I would've gone to BW3's and watched that shit.

And, who's sad?

The robot. You should all be doing it. Right now. Laserface Breakbeat is the new dance craze everyone. Do it or your fired.

This thread is now officially the xfear and other people talk about nothing bullshit thread. Like the Norcal thread, only better, because we're l33t.

Who's electric?

Been watching the games, X?

If be watching you mean drowning away memories of the neighborhood chaplain telling me to dance for him with tequila, than yes, I've been watching. Vividly, and in excruciating detail.

Why exactly do we have faces? Really now?

When did we get this icon?! :nwo:

Any more Yankees talk and there will be castrations, left and right. We'll be a family of eunuchs.

You shut your mouth when you're talking to me 48.

Just read your rep comment. Over-the-counter supplements you can buy at GNC isn't the same thing as Bonds shooting roids into his asshole 48.

Ted Williams > Derek Jeter

Bitch. My logic-train is flawless. Bask in it's glory.

Just read your rep comment. Over-the-counter supplements you can buy at GNC isn't the same thing as Bonds shooting roids into his asshole 48.

That crap Ortiz was spewing today is bull-fucking-shit. He knows full well that the full result will never come out, so he can cover it up all he wants. Man up, Papi. Bullshit.

Derek Jeter > Ted Williams.

Really? Uh, probably not. Still.

Yes, X... you are officially my new hero on here

This is what every member of the Red Sox should be listening to before tomorrow night's game, on repeat, 5000 times in a row:

[youtube]R5t391ZVBPQ[/youtube]

They need to come out with the attitude that the pitcher sexually abused their children. They need to have a homeless man wielding a pair of rusty scissors against the neck of a child with cancer in the dugout, threatening to kill and rape the corpse of said cancer victim if we lose. They need to eat nails for breakfast and drink a fifth of whiskey, do several lines of coke off of Bud Selig's bare ass, and than breathe fire. They also need to beat A-Rod to death with golf clubs after the game, and hang his corpse above the NY Stock Exchange.

That's our game plan. Retort.

GOSSIP.png

gossip.gif

This is what every member of the Red Sox should be listening to before tomorrow night's game, on repeat, 5000 times in a row:

They need to come out with the attitude that the pitcher sexually abused their children. They need to have a homeless man wielding a pair of rusty scissors against the neck of a child with cancer in the dugout, threatening to kill and rape the corpse of said cancer victim if we lose. They need to eat nails for breakfast and drink a fifth of whiskey, do several lines of coke off of Bud Selig's bare ass, and than breathe fire. They also need to beat A-Rod to death with golf clubs after the game, and hang his corpse above the NY Stock Exchange.

We need to do exactly what we've been doing, and that's not allow runners past second base. :lmao:

No retort. But, HELL FUCKIN' YEAH!!!! The yankees (they ain't even bein' capitalized) are going the hell down tomorrow!!!!

Sorry I had to step off, friend and work related business. Just to throw a laugh around. Go White Sox bitches lol. Anywho, I wish said White Sox would have went for Lester or Clay Buchholz. I like both of them. Now to the more sports prevalent east coast convo, xfear and 48.7 take it away.

Did that sound like it could be good for a sportscaster? lol

Lester has a .426 ERA on the road. I don't like his chances in the Bronx. He's been fairly good against New York, posting an admittedly impressive .343 ERA. But, what has he done of note other than his one no-hitter? His career ERA is near four, he's got a 70& winning percentage, and opponents his .261 off of him. His stats are good, yes, but he isn't a beast.

Did you miss out on the year 2008 or somethin? Dude went 16-6 with a 3.21 ERA while pitching well over 200 innings. He has the second highest winning percentage of all pitchers in the last 3 years (27-8, .771). Those are beastly numbers. Don't hate, Lester will soon be one of the most dominant lefties in the entire game if he isn't already.

Plus he came back from cancer didn't he? Ended up throwing a no-hitter too? He is definitely one of my favorite pitchers in the game.

Did you miss out on the year 2008 or somethin? Dude went 16-6 with a 3.21 ERA while pitching well over 200 innings. He has the second highest winning percentage of all pitchers in the last 3 years (27-8, .771). Those are beastly numbers. Don't hate, Lester will soon be one of the most dominant lefties in the entire game if he isn't already.

He's definitely not one of the dominant lefties in the game. The dude is 9-7 on a very good team, with a .379 ERA. Those stats aren't dominant. They are good, but not elite. Where'd you get 27-8 from? I see 29-13. Oh. You're talking from 2006-2008. He's had a drop-off this year, quite obviously. Unfortunately for you, this year's Lester is pitching tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back