The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't blame me 48, I'm drunk. Blame Wiki. They should know I'm drunk and cater to me accordingly.

Either way, when he's good, he's fuckin' GREAT. Can't deny that. He's a great number 2 on any team, he's already got a few seasons under his belt, he's won a World Series, he's thrown a no-hitter, he's beaten cancer, and he's only 25. Name me one team in baseball that wouldn't love to have the guy.

Don't blame me 48, I'm drunk. Blame Wiki. They should know I'm drunk and cater to me accordingly.

Either way, when he's good, he's fuckin' GREAT. Can't deny that. He's a great number 2 on any team, he's already got a few seasons under his belt, he's won a World Series, he's thrown a no-hitter, he's beaten cancer, and he's only 25. Name me one team in baseball that wouldn't love to have the guy.

did he use his bat?

did he use his bat?

wcw-sting.jpg

I think it's time I pass out as well. I'll make sure to lay on my side. I don't want to die choking on my vomit until I'm 27. I'll be remembered more fondly that way.

Lol, I know of Razor, but I don't think he knows me. Now get the hell to bed so you can hang with your grandpa tomorrow. I will for sure be back on here tomorrow as well. Definitely get sports talk back going.

I think Razorback has just been busy with schoolwork. But that is just a guess. I don't think he left us though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back