The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doc, is there a way that you could make me a sig with the IWGP Championship with the nWZo logo on it with the same tenzan pic i have now in it, and still have the 4 Tenta in the corner??

Like how I did with the tag team championship? It won't look as good as your current sig I don't think, but I'll make one and see how you like it.

Lets all arrange a time around to invade the "Rate the signature above you" thread. Have our members keep posting and rating each other 10/10 for our kickass sigs. Haha.

MrPlantastic said:
Lets all arrange a time around to invade the "Rate the signature above you" thread. Have our members keep posting and rating each other 10/10 for our kickass sigs. Haha.

Holy shit, yes.

How about Monday? I'm usually up late on Mondays because of RAW.

I am gonna rate someones a five. Probably Milenko's. I like Disco but he gives his name a bad name.. :)

Guys, we have a little Mini E-Fed called CKD Wrestling. Me and J-Dogg are working on it. I have sent him my half of it, and I must say, IT FUCKING RULES! There's gonna be a Tenta appearance, at least 2 title matches, and a flaming table! I'll post when it's up.

Raiding time.

Yeah man, I'll try and be up as late as I can for it for sure.
This should be epic.

Anything we do is epic.

Guys, we have a little Mini E-Fed called CKD Wrestling. Me and J-Dogg are working on it. I have sent him my half of it, and I must say, IT FUCKING RULES! There's gonna be a Tenta appearance, at least 2 title matches, and a flaming table! I'll post when it's up.

Flaming tables, fuck we aint Team 3-D.:lmao:

Am I in it?

Maybe....;)

Evening brothers. How is everyone and what the fuck did I miss while seeing Harry Potter with my friend, and then coming to work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back