The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
What up brothas? I'm glad some of the fellas stopped by the Gina Carano Shrine & left some comments! Thanks! I present the coolest ppv opening ever:
nWo Souled Out
[youtube]9E8EqSML3p8[/youtube]

We can't let this ie, 48.7. We're keeping it alive for Tenta.

Go ahead and make that song, J-Dogg.

EVERYONE: Your 4 TENTA sigs are a few pages back.

Heck yeah.

I think it's kind of funny that I made the most badass sigs for the "lesser" members of the nWo (Kyle Petty, Ron Harris, etc.)

MrPlantastic: Big Titan

AVAILABLE ROLES:
Samantha
VK Wallstreet
Slick Johnson

Cheers Doc. I'm actually marking out to the NWO Japan theme as we speak, awesome stuff.

Can't wait for the kickass sig.

AHHHHHHHH! FUCK MY FUCKING LAPTOP!

Just typed up a HUGE fucking post, and POOF it fucking disappears because I pressed the backspace button. GOD DAMNIT. FUCK YOU LAPTOP! FUCK YOU AND YOUR ****E PLASTIC MOTHER!

AHHHHHHHH! FUCK MY FUCKING LAPTOP!

Just typed up a HUGE fucking post, and POOF it fucking disappears because I pressed the backspace button. GOD DAMNIT. FUCK YOU LAPTOP! FUCK YOU AND YOUR ****E PLASTIC MOTHER!

And thats why I never type epic long posts. That, and because I just don't feel like typing that much.

The kicker is this has happened to me many times, and because of it I usually end up stopping at various points when I'm typing it up and copying the text just in case. I didn't this time. A fucking epicly huge review of last week's Entourage episode is gone forever. Fuck your mother laptop, fuck her hard with a Khali sized cock.

The kicker is this has happened to me many times, and because of it I usually end up stopping at various points when I'm typing it up and copying the text just in case. I didn't this time. A fucking epicly huge review of last week's Entourage episode is gone forever. Fuck your mother laptop, fuck her hard with a Khali sized cock.

Do you mean a cock that is the same size as the Great Khali's actual penis or a cock that is 7 foot 3...?

quick question with the creation of a WZ nWo will this result in u slowly tacking over the entire forum stopping other posters lets say "breaking into the main event". then once nWo has converted everyone break of into seperate factions "nWo Bar Room, nWo Old School, nWo WWE, nWo KB etc". then once that is over convert back to the old WZ nWo?

quick question with the creation of a WZ nWo will this result in u slowly tacking over the entire forum stopping other posters lets say "breaking into the main event". then once nWo has converted everyone break of into seperate factions "nWo Bar Room, nWo Old School, nWo WWE, nWo KB etc". then once that is over convert back to the old WZ nWo?
Could happen possibly....doubt it though, we are in this 4 Life Sucka!

Wooooo!

So, I was feeling kinda down earlier, but I'm feeling good now. We got a new printer, one that is a network printer.

How are my other brothers doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back