Status
Not open for further replies.
hogante.png

I think that's everyone.

I still need my new sig Doc.

I have the power to ban you. You lose.

OWNAGE

also did Christian Battlez leave nWZo?

Booker,Scotty leave the nWZo or I'll have to strip you of your titles. I don't want to but its better for DCW. The nWZo is evil leave them and their power will go down. Or stay and be stripped of the very championships you fought so hard to earn.

Booker,Scotty leave the nWZo or I'll have to strip you of your titles. I don't want to but its better for DCW. The nWZo is evil leave them and their power will go down. Or stay and be stripped of the very championships you fought so hard to earn.

So nWZo ain't welcomed in DCW.....if thats so....

You guys ever tries vodka, eed bill and lime. It;s awiedine

I'm going to attempt to decipher that....

Vodka, red bull, and lime. It's awesome? Is that what you were trying to say?

I don't get all the typos. I come on here drunk all the time and type fine. Shit I'm tipsy right now on the verge of bein' drunk.

I'm not a big fan of vodka though. I drank it for years when I was a teenager because it was always cheap as hell (can't beat a pint of Vodka for $5 bucks when you're broke as shit and want to get drunk) now I tend to avoid it. I'm a whiskey, rum, and booze man. And Jaeger-bombs of course. Irish car bombs as well.

I went out last night to a pub, and i drunk quite a bit i didn't get home till 5:30am this morning after being out for 8 hours straight, oh and there was a bar scuffle with 2 chicks.

Yes. That was what I was trying to say. I just cannot be bothere correcting typos. Still, it;s a awesome drink.

[YOUTUBE]ZjnpLO1dW6o[/YOUTUBE]​

One of yours, is now one of mine.

010_07_defection.exe
Post_300+_traitor.exe

THE" U.P.;1281395][CENTER][YOUTUBE]ZjnpLO1dW6o[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER] [COLOR="Blue said:
One of yours, is now one of mine.

010_07_defection.exe
Post_300+_traitor.exe[/COLOR]

I have feared this would happen, SavageTaker.

[QUOTE="THE" U.P.;1281410]Speculation will only cause your group harm, let things unravel as they are destined to.[/QUOTE]

Although you're against us, I must say, this is more exciting than us just dominating the forums. At least you and whoever you're with look like a legitimate threat.

We wern't, until I just signed on and got a PM.

It's not the end of you yet, but it's a start, atleast now i'll have some respect on my side. If you decode the message, you'll know who it is. Though, even i'll admit, it's very vague.

But they really aren't UP. The only way the nWZo is ending is if we feel like ending it. What are you seriously going to do to end this? Make a thread saying we suck? Have CB have us lose in his fantasy book this show? Scary stuff there.

I'll dwindle your numbers, then when you have only 5 or 6 people posting about nWZo you'll be irrelevant and no one will give a fuck any longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back