The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="THE" U.P.;1281451]You can trust in the fact that your days are numbered.[/QUOTE]

U.P., you had so much potential. We aren't evil, we are trying to improve posters to make the forums better.

U.P., you had so much potential. We aren't evil, we are trying to improve posters to make the forums better.

Thats where your wrong! Well, in reality you are right, but it's a damned monopoly, it has to be stopped. I'm standing up for all those people who don't have black and white sigs, even though they CAN have them if they ask for them...

wait, you guys really arn't evil are ya?

Right. Because people are going to flock to a stable with UP and CB over one with myself, Razor, Tenta, ST, and RVDgurl.

Where can I get that crazy shit your smokin' son?

Right. Because people are going to flock to a stable with UP and CB over one with myself, Razor, Tenta, ST, and RVDgurl.

Where can I get that crazy shit your smokin' son?

CB turned his back on me, so it's even worse then you make it out to be...

But, things are looking up, I got someone else that is actually respected on here to help me in my quest. Don't know if he's actually going to stick through the thing with me, but i'll take him at his word.

I'm not going to divulge anything further at this time, go look at the code and take from that what you will.

I'm sure some of you would get it with time, I have faith in your brain power.

Ok, I'm at work for 8 1/2 hours. I am still here, about to leave at 11:30 central time and be home around 12:00, and Christian and U.P. leave? What the fuck happens when I go to work man? X, if you were high or drunk, or both for that matter, and worked in a hospital like I do, (non medical staff) how do you think you would react to finding out someone's foot was lost in the ER?

Ok, I'm at work for 8 1/2 hours. I am still here, about to leave at 11:30 central time and be home around 12:00, and Christian and U.P. leave? What the fuck happens when I go to work man? X, if you were high or drunk, or both for that matter, and worked in a hospital like I do, (non medical staff) how do you think you would react to finding out someone's foot was lost in the ER?

Honestly, I got no problem with whats going on with the nWZo, it's fun and you guys get people to go post and post better.

I'm just trying to have fun too, can't have their be a monopoly on factions, so I thought i'd just break free of nWZo and start my own to feud with you guys to keep the fun going. Thats all, no biggie.

Haha, no X. I didn't black out. I don't like human flesh, not right now at least. Haven't gone zombie on anyone. But now that you mention it I am fucking starving. I'm sure they found it by now. It was a good 3 hours ago, and if not then they probably ran out of time to reconnect it.

And there is a mental health hospital on the same property, but not connected to the building.

Only if it's Mama Said Knock You Out. That shall be the official nWZo song.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back