The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right on Hitman. Seriously people, vote GTA 3. People don't think we have any power...let's show them we do brothers! 'Cause when you're WZnWo...you're WZnWo for life.

The following announcement has been paid for by the WrestleZone New World Order

Let's go brothers, I want you to help stop a travesty that is occurring in the Video Game tournament, for the love of God people Grand Theft Auto 3 is currently losing to fucking POKEMON! We need your support for GTA 3, ASAP! Let's go brothers, let's show 'em the REAL power that the WZnWo has!

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?p=1271332

You guys stood back and watched as Final Fantasy Tactics lost in a landslide. In fact, most of you voted for it. I will not help as the monster you have spawned takes over the Video Games Tourney. Wallow in your own creation.

-or-

I'm just too sexy to go all the way to the Video Games forum. :lmao:

I never voted in that match and I am a final fantasy fan. I feel ashamed Razor.

The fact that GTA3 is winning just goes to show you how powerful we have become. There aint no stopping us now. FUCK YOU Shelton, I don't care if it's what you say.

bbp.png

Is Tetris still in the running?

We should vote for it too. It's Tetris, come on.

I never voted in that match and I am a final fantasy fan. I feel ashamed Razor.

Don't feel bad. It lost something like 47-8. Xfear, 48, and most others voted for Pokemon. Now they have to weather their own creation. I put up a valiant fight, though.

Meh, I kind of hated Final Fantasy Tactics Razor. Wasn't my cup of tea. GTA 3 is leaps and bounds above the both of them.

Well, yeah. You can drive a fucking flying tank on water if you wanted. Epic win right there.

In ten minutes, I'm going driving for two hours.

Keep it up while I'm away, brothers. The black and white will rule WrestleZone.

Meh, I kind of hated Final Fantasy Tactics Razor. Wasn't my cup of tea. GTA 3 is leaps and bounds above the both of them.

Fuck you. That's what I have to say to that. :lmao::lmao:

I'm mainly being indignant for the sake of being indignant. I really hope GTA3 goes over Pokemon. Pokemon deserves a ferocious and violent death.

Fuck you. That's what I have to say to that. :lmao::lmao:

I'm mainly being indignant for the sake of being indignant. I really hope GTA3 goes over Pokemon. Pokemon deserves a ferocious and violent death.

What did I just say?? Nash teasing a turn on Hogan, just like in reality. HAHA!! So if that’s the case, and if memory serves me right, Rude and Perfect jump to the Black and Red, and then jump back to the Black and White, right?? This is going to get interesting. The only thing that stopped the New World Order was the New World Order. Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back