The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
My rep muscle becomes larger by the minute. Look at these pythons!

TM is in my trigger hairs. It's only a matter of time before this whole forum is nWo black and white baby.

To be honest... i'm kinda offended... I asked to be in and tenta says the ranks are full... yet other members are added... lol

I just now repped him.

We still need an entrance theme. I'm thinking Ibukimasta's remix of Rockhouse because it's old, yet new.
[youtube]gqiKPbdO33o[/youtube]

I am quite partial to Carry On Wayward Son with nWo quotes, though.

Lol, I'm replacing my posts for them with things like, "You guys blow". Lol. I tried with them, but you can't be helped if you don't want to help yourself.

Actually, Paradox, there are a load of paces you can have:

Fake Sting
Dusty Rhodes
Ted DiBiase
Big Bubba Rogers
Masahiro Chono
Dennis Rodman
The Disciple
Stevie Ray
Horace Hogan
Mark Johnson
Lex Luger
David Flair
Samantha

Actually, Paradox, there are a load of paces you can have:

Fake Sting
Dusty Rhodes
Ted DiBiase
Big Bubba Rogers
Masahiro Chono
Dennis Rodman
The Disciple
Stevie Ray
Horace Hogan
Mark Johnson
Lex Luger
David Flair
Samantha

Thanks DOC... Let's go with Dibiase

The following announcement has been paid for by the WrestleZone New World Order

Let's go brothers, I want you to help stop a travesty that is occurring in the Video Game tournament, for the love of God people Grand Theft Auto 3 is currently losing to fucking POKEMON! We need your support for GTA 3, ASAP! Let's go brothers, let's show 'em the REAL power that the WZnWo has!

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?p=1271332

The following announcement has been paid for by WrestleZone New World Order.

Let's go brothers, I want you to help stop a travesty that is occurring in the Video Game tournament, for the love of God people Grand Theft Auto 3 is currently losing to fucking POKEMON! We need your support for GTA 3, ASAP! Let's go brothers, let's show 'em the REAL power that the WZnWo has!

I already voted for it, Hollywood. But our other brothers could help the cause!!!!

I like Pokemon, but GTA3 has a cheat where you can float and drive on water, or drive a tank. So it wins.

Show this place the true pull of the black and white! We are brothers! nWZo 4 LIFE!

(@Paradox) Hahaha, I knew you would.

I voted for GTAIII. When you think about it, it is a much better game.

Just know that at some point you're going to get injured and none of us are going to care. Then you're going to have a disastrously bad face run. Keep that in mind, and welcome in Paradox.

The following announcement has been paid for by the WrestleZone New World Order

I just put GTA in the lead :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo