The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
They wont join and to be quite honest, only people who want to join will be considered. Plus, both are with OCW.

Well after today's scare with CM, I think it's apparent that we need a G-Mod or Admin on our side. But like you said, they'll probably only close the thread when they know we are better than them.

Yes, I saw that, smart decision man. WZDX, what a joke, they arn't even a faction just a bunch of mouthpieces that spout nonsense. Atleast we are a brotherhood who stick together, and have brains.

Not much going on today, got the day off from work so i'm just chillin, maybe doing some drinkin' later on not sure yet though.

I see that KB is after Tenta? Thinks he can get rid of all of us to get to Tenta, ain't gonna happen.

What's the point of faction superiority on a forum, really? Is it to out-post other factions, or red rep them to fuck and green rep one of your own? I don't get it :S

It's to forge a brotherhood with the other members. A brotherhood that can't be broken no matter how much time passes, we will always be nWZo 4 Life.

Go on fishy, take the bait. I'll have Doc cook you up a sig in no time at all.

Smart choice JKO... smart choice.WZ-DX was a joke faction mocking this joke faction. But you shall be apart of my wrath... traitor.

[115]FalKon;1271893 said:
Mickie James will destroy the nWZo faction, one member at a tyme!! :)

Give it up FailKon, nobody gives a shit about what you have to say anymore. If you are not with us you are against us. If you are against us, stop posting in here because no one is taking you seriously anymore.

This is just simply annoyance pay-back for overtaking the dx & Lariat threads a while back. It's crap isn't it?

Unless you have a nWo Mickie James or some other diva spot open, I believe I am against you

Go to page 32 for the names of those who are left. With the exception of trillionaire Ted Dibiase, which is reserved for KB when he comes to his senses.

wasn't Samantha with David Flair? Glad to see your interest in joining the biggest force in pro-wrestling. Forums that is

Go to page 32 for the names of those who are left. With the exception of trillionaire Ted Dibiase, which is reserved for KB when he comes to his senses.

Steve Luger?! Would it happen?

NWo_Wolfpac-2005.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo