The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want in Steve, you are in.

The question is: Do you?

Sup my brothas. What all happened while I was out on the town?

And is Steve Luger official? Shall I cook him up his own nWZo sig?

Milenko Inferno! YES!

Wait, was Disco in the nWo?

Dude, really, you're going to talk shit about The U.P.? I'm not his biggest fan, but who the fuck are you? The guy who comes up with 87 new Book This threads every day, none of which anyone reads? Trust me, the only entertainment you've ever provided was in the prison as well bud.

Oh and everyone knows that DX was started as a rip off of the NWO, that's common knowledge. Your little faction is no different.

You just can't mess with the NWO, brother. 'Cause when you're NWO...you're NWO 4 LIFE.
Disco Milenko it is.

I need a sig doc, one that I can see and use would be nice

Brothas, there's a new nWZo JTMFTG up. It's on Arachnman. Tommorow is The Sultan. Dinner time. Keep it going, folks. I'm so pumped!

I beleive he has already made you one Milenko. Steve is now an official member. Steve Luger.

We got shut down Doc. Were you there?

You have a sig Milenko, they are in Doc's thread.

Here is the code:

[img]http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj156/The-Freaking-Doctor/milenkoinferno.png[/img]

milenkoinferno.png

Can you see that, Milenko?

Christian Battlez wishes to defect from DX and join our ranks.

I'm thinking he could be EriCBischoff since KB didn't take it and CB does a ton of Book This threads.

Why can't you see that picture Milenko? It's friggin BADASS, that's the dandiest darn Disco sig I've ever seen.

I reuploaded it on another hosting site.

ST: They're just names. The names and characters in the sig don't equal our roles. We're all equal in the nWZo.

I still think EriKBischoff was cleverer. Shame KB didn't join.

Any of my brothers watching ECW tonight?

I'll be jumping into the ECW LD later on Doc.

Wait, when did we allow CB in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back