The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody wants to be a part of this. Tenta was right, this is huge. When youre nWZo, youre nWZo for life

So, everyone, are we going to include non-WCW nWo members? That'd be kinda cool cause we could have Booker, Goldust, HBK...

Up to you guys.

Ya, Booker was in the shitty WWF one. Surely Hogan is taken, right? I guess I'll go with Andre the Giant then.

All right a few announcements brothers...

1) Let's just stick to the WCW members for now. There are still like 58 WCW members that haven't been taken yet.

2) Let's save the role of Eric Bischoff for a higher-up guy. It would be pretty damn ******ed to have a noob as Eric Bischoff. Perhaps I can convince someone.

3) Milky is our enemy. The only way he's allowed in is if he's one of the lame Harris twins, and than he will be our personal whipping-boy.

4) Keep this up my nWo-ites.

5) Doc, you're the god damn man. These sigs are bad to the ass.

Goldust was never in it. If the wrestler was nWo at ANY point it should be okay in my opinion. But the generic sig should be used for everything else. nice Luger sig by the way.

NEW LIST OF FREE NWO MEMBERS:
Fake Sting
Dusty Rhodes
Ted DiBiase
Masahiro Chono
Dennis Rodman
The Disciple
Stevie Ray
Horace Hogan
David Flair
Samantha

...GDennis Rodman?

It's because of Doc. Getting a sig from him is like getting a shiny badge when you become a cop.

That may be one of the reasons, sure. People now are just jumping on the band-wagon. It's not a bad thing but people should be joing because of the quality of the brotherhood. At the core of it we have some of the best posters on these entire forums. That should be the standard you should be setting for yourself when you join. at least in my opinion it should. To be able to stand next to xfear and Tenta and Razor knowing that that is the standard you are setting for yourself.

NEW LIST OF FREE NWO MEMBERS:
Fake Sting
Dusty Rhodes
Ted DiBiase
Masahiro Chono
Dennis Rodman
The Disciple
Stevie Ray
Horace Hogan
David Flair
Samantha

...GDennis Rodman?

The GDisciple is better IMO.

That may be one of the reasons, sure. People now are just jumping on the band-wagon. It's not a bad thing but people should be joing because of the quality of the brotherhood. At the core of it we have some of the best posters on these entire forums. That should be the standard you should be setting for yourself when you join. at least in my opinion it should.

Yeah, I plan to improve my posting skills with this group. And although Doc's sigs are beast, there was no way in hell I could do anything in that shithole known as WZDX. And when I joined, I wasn't "jumping on the bandwagon", it was just that I was doing all the work over there (recruiting new members, updating rosters, keeping the thread from falling into obscurity, etc.). Plus they were never online. And I also wanted to create some shock value lol. Plus you guys seem more loyal than them, so that's why I jumped. I'm offline for now, brothers. Keep it up!

Reactions: gd
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back