The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to buy a Megaman shirt at Hot Topic today but I've decided to watch Pulp Fiction instead.

[115]FalKon;1302897 said:
Did you realise that I created a thread in the bar room for Lita Taker? Late much...

PWNED

So you are jealous, he wins!

[115]FalKon;1302897 said:
Did you realise that I created a thread in the bar room for Lita Taker? Late much...

PWNED

Yet you din't post a link to her profile or her illustrious 1 post(s). And I didn't feel like going to go find your thread.

FAIL.

:disappointed:

Yet you din't post a link to her profile or her illustrious 1 post(s). And I didn't feel like going to go find your thread.

FAIL.

:disappointed:

This is exactly the kind of thing that would make me come over to your side of the laptop screen, bitchslap you & teach you the meaning in the word respect, boy.

:lol: :lmao: :lol: :lmao: :lol:

[115]FalKon;1302918 said:
This is exactly the kind of thing that would make me come over to your side of the laptop screen, bitchslap you & teach you the meaning in the word respect, boy.

:lol: :lmao: :lol: :lmao: :lol:

:rolleyes: x1,000,000.

Cheers homie!

Pour some out for your homies who could not be here tonight.

Tenta, you crazy mother fucker, I miss you!

I miss him too :(

I sent him a PM telling him that. I made a John Tenta graphic because I miss him.

Is anyone here drunk?

Not really, I finished work a few hours ago and have been cradling this beer for about 20 minutes now.

:rolleyes:. Again.

Anyways, which feud will you be reviewing for your next FECS thread?

ZOMFG... I just marked the FUCK OUT for a JKO post then! Someone actually asked me that without me asking first! :)

Im speechless.. I dont know. Any requests for my FECS thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back