The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit I would mark out. Do it!

Only you better be defending the Hitman. Just sayin'

EDIT: Also, Falkon, I will rep you soon but I am not spreading any more tonight and I think I just repped you...

Holy shit I would mark out. Do it!

Only you better be defending the Hitman. Just sayin'

Im going to be reviewing the feud from the inside & the outside of the business as an objective observor. I will need to do a lot of research as this happened before I started watching wrestling. I will do the best I can to please you Dave.

EDIT: Thanks again...

Can I be a special advisor to this one?

I will help with anything you need. I know quite a lot about it, I guess.

How's it going? JKO attempt at a motivational speech was entertaing considering none of the newbs that joined post in here anymore.

ENGLISH, MOTHERFUCKER

I'm in one of those moods today, Dave. Has that ever happened to you?

I want to eat some yaycake. Yummy yaycake.

[115]FalKon;1302961 said:
ZOMFG... I just marked the FUCK OUT for a JKO post then! Someone actually asked me that without me asking first! :)

Im speechless.. I dont know. Any requests for my FECS thread?

I'd really like to see Sting vs Muta. That's my favorite feud of all time and I can barely even remember anything about it. I'm afraid it'd be hard to find any info about it now though. That was what? 20-25 years ago, I guess?

I need to start drinking more tonight. I like being drunk on here. By the time I have managed to post my reply to something, the discussion has moved on.

Massive mindfuck ensues.

I'd really like to see Sting vs Muta. That's my favorite feud of all time and I can barely even remember anything about it. I'm afraid it'd be hard to find any info about it now though. That was what? 20-25 years ago, I guess?

Sting vs. Muta... shit. That would be hard. I may put that one later in the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back