The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll fix it.
slcikdeisisngng.png

I'm adding aother post to my Tom Raider Thread.

IF you haven't checked them out yet you should. Everythign underlined in my sig is a link

Argh, stupid fancy new Photoshop versions and their awesome brushes not compatible with Photoshop 7.

*The following announcement is paid for by the nWZo.*

Hey, brothers, I have something to say. Being in the nWZo used to be cool. And now, when people see us, they just go ,"Who else has jumped on the bandwagon..." When you look at the WZMEM, almost all of their members have over 1000 posts and full rep bars. These past few weeks, we have had no direction. Since Tenta left, we have had no direction. We have been too focused on making war with everybody. When somebody strikes us, that's the only time we should strike back, and aim to start war. Basically what I'm trying to say is that we (including me) should all quit fucking around in the Bar Room, and make more quality posts, to look like competition for the MEM, TDigle's faction, etc.

All fucking roleplay aside, quit chattering like old ladies and please give a purpose to this thread. Milenko has the right idea, starting his history of video games threads.

*The following announcement is paid for by the nWZo.*

Hey, brothers, I have something to say. Being in the nWZo used to be cool. And now, when people see us, they just go ,"Who else has jumped on the bandwagon..." When you look at the WZMEM, almost all of their members have over 1000 posts and full rep bars. These past few weeks, we have had no direction. Since Tenta left, we have had no direction. We have been too focused on making war with everybody. When somebody strikes us, that's the only time we should strike back, and aim to start war. Basically what I'm trying to say is that we (including me) should all quit fucking around in the Bar Room, and make more quality posts, to look like competition for the MEM, TDigle's faction, etc.

All fucking roleplay aside, quit chattering like old ladies and please give a purpose to this thread. Milenko has the right idea, starting his history of video games threads.

Uhhh... What!?

People have been working their asses of sonce joining us. Falkon started his FECs review again and I have been pushing the PPV section. SavageTaker and GD are pushing the crap out of the TNA section and a mini-efed has been set up. People are boosting their post count and more importantly, we are having fun.

Maybe you should heed you own advice and do some proper posting. Apart from that, I like the nWZo.

Milenko has the right idea, starting his history of video games threads.
Which you should all check out BTW. There's also my 2 threads in the cigar lounge, one on weed supposedly being a gateway drug and one on why people start using addictive substances.

Uhhh... What!?

People have been working their asses of sonce joining us. Falkon started his FECs review again and I have been pushing the PPV section. SavageTaker and GD are pushing the crap out of the TNA section and a mini-efed has been set up. People are boosting their post count and more importantly, we are having fun.

Maybe you should heed you own advice and do some proper posting. Apart from that, I like the nWZo.

I have done half of the work on the E-Fed. Just saying.

But what I mean is that it makes us look bad when we have guys with almost no posts come up and insult guys like X, Monkey, C.M.V.P., TM, etc. It's nothing wrong with a new poster joining us, but it is something wrong with those same posters half-assing insults toward some of the veterans of these forums. Most of the Mafia's members have at least 1000 posts, so I can see how it looks stupid when someone with less than 100 comes in and acts like he's the savior (no pun intended, U.P. and Slick Christian) of the WZ Forums. I won't mention any names, go look in the WZ MEM Headquarters Thread.

And as far as my own posting record, go look up some of my posts, and I think that they're pretty good.

I never said they weren't but it's people own choice as to what they want to do. I love the bar room and there is days when I don't want to do other shit. I am also working for WZCW and I do my Royal Rumble reviews, which take fucking hours by the way. People just like the Bar Room and that is fine. It's not yours or mine or anyone elses job to motivate them into posting.

If they don't want to legitimately post good stuff, fuck them. I don't give a shit to be honest. I'll care about my posting habits and people should do the same.

I never said they weren't but it's people own choice as to what they want to do. I love the bar room and there is days when I don't want to do other shit. I am also working for WZCW and I do my Royal Rumble reviews, which take fucking hours by the way. People just like the Bar Room and that is fine. It's not yours or mine or anyone elses job to motivate them into posting.

If they don't want to legitimately post good stuff, fuck them. I don't give a shit to be honest. I'll care about my posting habits and people should do the same.

Fair enough. When did you become a WZCW Writer?

Uhm... about two months ago, maybe less though, I can't remember the exact date.

I love it.

Boring. It's Saturday and all of my friends are out of town at a car show. My only friend tonight is WZ and a combination of booze and bud.

Sounds shit man. I'm about to do this application thing for Sly. Is it legit x?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back