The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
[115]FalKon;1301842 said:
Anyone have any suggestions for a feud they would like me to review for my next thread?

How about the triangle feud between Edge and Christian vs. The Hardy Boyz vs. The Dudley Boyz? Or you know, Rock vs. Stone Cold or Triple H. Those were classics, or you know, Bret Hart vs. HBK or Owen Hart. Just throwing them out there for you FalKon.

I just got confusing rep from Milk. Apparently I'm a horrible poster and he hates me, but gave me green rep.

He was simply discussing the greatness of one of the many words I've invented. Such as kosherflu.

For some reason, I've always considered the Ghost Recon games to be parts of the Rainbow Six franchise. I know they're different games entirely with different settings, but there's enough similarities there I think to consider GH a sort of "spiritual successor" to Rainbow Six.

Hey, GD, remember how a few weeks go you requested a Yoshi Tatsu sig, and then the nWZo thing started? I've made you it in the thread you asked for it in.

For some reason, I've always considered the Ghost Recon games to be parts of the Rainbow Six franchise. I know they're different games entirely with different settings, but there's enough similarities there I think to consider GH a sort of "spiritual successor" to Rainbow Six.
They're both done by Tom Clancy so odds are there will be similarities

Plus, it's dying down. We're still friends and all and we'll use this thread for just messing around and bullshitting with the people we like. Yay!

I want to eat some yaycake.

I want to get a videogame shirt at Hot Topic. Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back