The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what I just realised, Miss Elizabeth has a bigger rep penis than some of the nWZo members.

How is that possible?

slightly more than that, I would assume. Mines is worth about 85 now, w00p!

Lol, only member on here that is even close enough to come to that party is FalKon....he only lives 35-40 minutes from my house....but its not that far.

In the words of ST...

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH YYEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! Party Invite! :lmao:

I can take that quote as I am Miss Liz

SavageTaker got me to the first rep page. I love him and rep is coming...

[115]FalKon;1301036 said:
In the words of the ECW One Night Stand 2006 audience:

F**k you Cena... F**k you Cena

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Jokes only...

IM not some fucking bar, i got beer for me, everyone else has to bring their own, its protocol and tradition, and i could party with Cena I'd be happy.

I am watching Everybody Loves Raymond on my laptop and trying to catch some Zzz's.

IM not some fucking bar, i got beer for me, everyone else has to bring their own, its protocol and tradition, and i could party with Cena I'd be happy.

If Cena, Mickie, The Beautiful People, X & Dave are there along with you & I... that would be the shiznitz.

[115]FalKon;1301069 said:
If Cena, Mickie, The Beautiful People, X & Dave are there along with you & I... that would be the shiznitz.

I'll fucking be there and X would never miss a party.

[115]FalKon;1301069 said:

Lol all we can do is dream bro, but you are welcome to come to the party....

I like tou try and laugh when I go to sleep, nothing too serious. I wake up happier.

I like to try and laugh when I go to sleep, nothing too serious. I wake up happier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back