The WZ Show With Robert Morales

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome to the first edition of The WZ Show. I'm your host, Robert. I'll giving you the whats up on whats up on the WrestleZone main page and the Forums.

Some people say that joining a forum is stupid. I say "wrong". You see, here on WZ there are productive things to be done. ALWAYS. You can talk about wrestling (duh). Talk about MMA, sports and all sort of sh*t. You can also play on the WZCW. Its kinda funny because the very same people that say forums are stupid are the same type of people that obsess over celebs and all the stupid sh*t they do. Like their Twitters. Some people are so hopeless that they actually read Bubba The Dumb Sponge's Twitter. He says sending help to Haiti is a stupid idea.
Bubba The Love Sponge said:
"I say fuck hati. Why do we have to take care of everybody our country is in shambles. Bubba"
Yeah. Because to him, if the US fucks up once, they gotta keep going. Doing something good for once is a bad omen. 100 million smackers sent to a country in crisis is in my book a better decision than wasting it on a war on "terror". Abstract concepts can be bitches to beat, but we'll survive somehow Bubba. Try to behave. Speaking of TNA's newest interviewer/resident asshole, I think I spotted him here.:

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/member.php?u=85037
Bubba The Love Sponge Bubba Army? Creepy, huh?

Psycho Sid has a new look. Take a look:
sid-1.jpg

He looks like the dude who parodied Aslo in Epic Movie. No that wasn't Kurt Russel you moron. I'm wondering if his intentions are to join Sean Morley and his "Masterpiece Films" over on TNA. God forbid that. The girls in the crowd were scared with Morley alone. Imagine a dude with "Psycho" in his name doing pick-up lines on iMPACT!. (Russo don't).

Apparently, Kofi will NEVER win the WWE title because he is black. So in other words, Bobby Lashley, Pedro Morales and Booker T were caucasians in disguise. You sir, are Sherlock Holmes reborn. Its elementary Vinnie opted for Lashley to win the ECW title just because he sounded like a 13 year old. Yes. Its also apparent that Obama is actually Bill Clinton is disguise. Gigity.

Hey, did you hear about the Bar Room Factions? Me neither. I blinked and I missed it. Un-freakin'-believable. It came, it sucked and it kept on sucking. Well, you can't win 'em all.

I was watching Smackdown yesterday (I made a f*cking LD about it) and I saw something I just couldn't believe. A 4 way to determine the #1 contenders to the Tag Team title. Really? Emphasis? No way. But that wasn't what caught my eye. It was the team of The Great Khali and Matt Hardy. Yup. I saw this and thought to myself: "These guys can be the next Natural Disasters." I hope you get the joke.

So lots of things happening in TNA. New acquisitions. Funny thing. Some of these "new" acquisitions seem to come with an open box. Are they factory recalls? Yeah, be careful. Some of those products are intoxicated and expired.

Well thats all the time I have. Sorry I can't harass you from your TV. See you next time and remember, The Bar Room, any shit, any time. Stay assy Bubba.

This is horrible.

I will attempt to save it.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/member.php?u=85037[/URL]
Bubba The Love Sponge Bubba Army? Creepy, huh?

Psycho Sid has a new look. Take a look:
sid-1.jpg

He looks like the dude who parodied Aslo in Epic Movie. No that wasn't Kurt Russel you moron. I'm wondering if his intentions are to join Sean Morley and his "Masterpiece Films" over on TNA. God forbid that. The girls in the crowd were scared with Morley alone. Imagine a dude with "Psycho" in his name doing pick-up lines on iMPACT!. (Russo don't).

Apparently, Kofi will NEVER win the WWE title because he is black. So in other words, Bobby Lashley, Pedro Morales and Booker T were caucasians in disguise. You sir, are Sherlock Holmes reborn. Its elementary Vinnie opted for Lashley to win the ECW title just because he sounded like a 13 year old. Yes. Its also apparent that Obama is actually Bill Clinton is disguise. Gigity.

Hey, did you hear about the Bar Room Factions? Me neither. I blinked and I missed it. Un-freakin'-believable. It came, it sucked and it kept on sucking. Well, you can't win 'em all.

I was watching Smackdown yesterday (I made a f*cking LD about it) and I saw something I just couldn't believe. A 4 way to determine the #1 contenders to the Tag Team title. Really? Emphasis? No way. But that wasn't what caught my eye. It was the team of The Great Khali and Matt Hardy. Yup. I saw this and thought to myself: "These guys can be the next Natural Disasters." I hope you get the joke.

So lots of things happening in TNA. New acquisitions. Funny thing. Some of these "new" acquisitions seem to come with an open box. Are they factory recalls? Yeah, be careful. Some of those products are intoxicated and expired.

Shit man, even Tony Atlas can't save this.

[QUOTE="The Kill Joy" Robert Morales;1715317]Psycho Sid has a new look. Take a look:......He looks like the dude who parodied Aslo in Epic Movie.[/QUOTE]

He also looks like the guy who used to play Lowell on "Wings."

sid.jpg

I think it's kind of a cool idea, a WZ newsletter.

And Psycho Sid now looks like he should be on the cover of bad romance novels.

[QUOTE="The Kill Joy" Robert Morales;1715317]Welcome to the first edition of The WZ Show. I'm your host, Robert. I'll giving you the whats up on whats up on the Jane

Some people say that joining a forum is stupid. I say "Jane". You see, here on WZ there are productive things to be done. ALWAYS. You can talk about Jane (duh). Talk about Jane, Jane and all sort of Jane. You can also play on the Jane. Its kinda funny because the very same people that say Jane are stupid (Heretics) are the same type of people that obsess over Jane and all the Jane they do. Like their Jane. Some people are so hopeless that they actually read Jane The Jane Janes Jane. He says that those who don't follow him will burn in hell.

What the fuck does this paragraph mean?

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=88857
JANE

Jane has a new look. Take a look:
http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=88857
JANE

Some more shit about Jane.

Hey, did you hear about the Bar Room Factions? Jane 4 lyfe. I blinked and I missed it. Jane. It Jane, it Jane and it kept on FUCK NWZO. Well, you can't win 'em all (Jane can)

I was watching Jane yesterday (he's so smexxii) and I saw something I just couldn't believe. Jane. Really? Jane? No way. But that wasn't what caught my eye. JANE JANE JANE JANE JWO JANE

So Jane

So that's all the time we have. Join the JWO. If you don't you'll burn. Stay Janey.[/QUOTE]

Fixed.

OK, OK. Jane will be featured in my next episode. He'll be the guest of honor to be introduced into the Hall Of Awesomeness.

Hello! Ladies and Jane's of all ages, welcome back to The WZ Show. Your host, me!:worship:

Today is a crucial day for the show. See, I need ratings or the big boys are gonna kick my ass. So I decided to spice it up a bit and cut down the jokes. So tonight, I debut The Hall Of Awesomeness. An imaginary hall in which all things awesome in WZ will be inducted. Tonight our inductee is a resident poster who (Jane) captured the hearts of the (Jane) here on (Jane). ...What the (Jane) is that? What in the blue (Jane) is going on? Never mind. (Jane). Hey!

Your newest member to The Hall Of (Jane)... Jan(Jane)! Goddammit!
etxouv.jpg

I guess this show really did need more Jane. Off to the (Jane).

Bubba posted a new Twitter today. :wtf: And as always, somebody actually reads it. Although I don't blame him/her. Its entertaining to see Bubba lost and
Spell-Check-less.
Bubba The Love Sponge/Genesis; Told Not to Attend Meeting
by Nick Paglino
Jan 18, 2010
Bubba The Love Sponge has posted more Tweets on his Twitter account concerning his absence on the PPV last night and TNA management telling him not to come to the production meeting. Bubba posted the following:

On not appearing at the PPV last night he said, "somebody overruled Hogan on it and I sat in the back all night."

On being told not to come to the production meeting he wrote, "Was supposed to be at the [production] meeting at 11. They called and said not come. This is starting [to be] not fun. All because of my Haiti comments. Sorry people can't handle the truth."
What truth? What are you babbling about? You remind me of my dog. You act like an idiot, you don't realize it and then you expect a treat for it. You should use your Spell-check man. You talk about Hati one day and the next you speak of Haiti.

TNA... Well, Hogan actually, did away with the 6 sided ring. he didn't bother telling the guys about it. Say, next time, try to make sure they don't warm up and leave their opponents a total mistery until the last second. Yeah, that'll really spice things up. Or you can book Sean Morley to creep the fans then have Daniels attack him, put them in a match 3 days later and expect the crowd to figure out who's face and who's heel. Wait, you did that? Way to be patient. Yeah, then you berate the fans for being confused... Take it slow, Hogan! We can't keep up with all the changes going on. its only been a week and the show is at a loss already. Use Xplosion as show #2. Make sense. Don't throw the dart blindly and expect a bulls-eye.

Here's the new ring along with the new arena:
1(2).jpg

Looks really nice. Good job. But like I told the lady at the video store, take it easy. You aren't getting any younger.

Breaking News: Eric Escobar Released From WWE
by Matt Boone
Jan 17, 2010
The following is from WWE.com:

Eric Escobar released
Written: January 17, 2010

WWE has come to terms on the release of Smackdown superstar Eric Escobar as of Jan. 17, 2010. WWE wishes Eric all the best in his future endeavors.

:wtf:WHAT? Shit, man. I liked that nutcase. I saw him a few times and all he would do was yell at me. And the yelling wasn't even an actual sentence.
Eric Escobar At A WWC Show said:
AHHHGGGRRR!!!!
And all I did was wave at him. Well, its better than having Orton attack me with gum. What an ass. :disappointed:

On a more serious note, an iMPACT! Zone regular posted his feelings on the sudden changes here today. I gotta say, I was genuinly disgusted by some people. Rather than give their opinion on the situation like normal people, they had the audacity to call him a cry-baby and other stuff. Hey, they were there first. They deserve a little respect for giving TNA such a hot crowd. maybe they did wrong by boycotting the show with their chants, but wouldn't you do it too if all of the sudden, your favorite show completely changed? Thats why I say these changes should've been done slowly. You can't just force a pill down a kid's throat. You gotta take it easy and slowly.:disappointed:

People say the Bar Room here is dead. I say "BS". We need good subjects, thats all. The Bar Room doesn't need to be a big crude joke all the time. Stop the Memes, stop talking about bettering the Bar Room and stop begging for rep. Show the rep you have if you want, or spam-talk about your favorite musiscian. Talk about hot celebs. Talk about dumb ones. Or just chat with friends. The bar Room's not dead. It just needs a good push in the right direction.:weird:

Before I finish, I wanna give out a shout to Dagger Dias. The dude is persistent as hell. Debating you is a load of fun.:thumbsup:

Well, thats all for today. I can't do it all. I'm hijacking my neighbor's internet router signal. With that I say (Jane)-Bye! :wave:

Reactions: gd
Awesome! (Jane) Did a great job (Jane-ing) this up! I can't wait until the next (Jane) newsletter. I promise you Kill(Jane), I will be part of the Hall of Matsomeness. Oh darn, I ment (Jane)someness.

I actually quite like that.

Also, can someone explain to me why the hell Bubba was supposed to be at a production meeting anyway?

[QUOTE="The Kill Joy" Robert Morales;1721937]Hello! Ladies and Jane's of all ages, welcome back to The WZ Show. Your host, me!:worship:

Today is a crucial day for the show. See, I need ratings or the big boys are gonna kick my ass. So I decided to spice it up a bit and cut down the jokes. So tonight, I debut The Hall Of Awesomeness. An imaginary hall in which all things awesome in WZ will be inducted. Tonight our inductee is a resident poster who (Jane) captured the hearts of the (Jane) here on (Jane). ...What the (Jane) is that? What in the blue (Jane) is going on? Never mind. (Jane). Hey!

Your newest member to The Hall Of (Jane)... Jan(Jane)! Goddammit!
etxouv.jpg

I guess this show really did need more Jane. Off to the (Jane).

Well, thats all for today. I can't do it all. I'm hijacking my neighbor's internet router signal. With that I say (Jane)-Bye! :wave:[/QUOTE]

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back