• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The WZ Prison Match - Jenks vs. Bill Lesnar

Post some wrestling Jenks. Bill is far ahead of you because he has already posted his thoughts.

Bill could keep his third person stuff in the cage. I think Bill would become Macca 2.0 if he gets out in the sense that he will only post in the cage.

I could be wrong, but from what I remember BL and Stinger were feuding off the bat when BL arrived in WZ. It had something to do with Bill Lesnar destroying Stinger and Peni5.

I don't remember the entire story/situation, but it was that moment I realized BL was a classy guy and that Stinger wasn't the wimp that I thought he was.

Bill accused me of being some other forum's "Stinger." Eventually, the feud escalated and turned into him bragging about how he destroyed "Stinger", thinking he was talking about me. I tried to tell him that I wasn't who he thought I was, but he refused to believe it. Yeah, that's pretty much it.

Go Bill Lesnar!!!
He is just too damn good of a poster lol

But Bill my advice, Dont blow it, and stop using this 3rd person gimmick.

Bill has been showing promise but i'll vote for him if he drops the third person shit(This is the reason why mostly everyone who ain't a cage rat hates you.) and stop acting like this forum is a wrestling promotion.

If he doesn't drop those then i'm voting Jenks.

I feel like this could be a chance for me to come back as WWTNA!

Jenks...even though you did send me some NASTY NASTY things in a PM about what you want to do to my feet, please try and post some relevant messages related to the topics at hand. Everyone deserves a shot. Lesnar did a good job earlier. Its not too late to get my vote, you just have to make a decent attempt. There are many people rooting for you.

Jenks...even though you did send me some NASTY NASTY things in a PM about what you want to do to my feet

1292973620638.jpg

Jenks, if society can give Lohan a second chance, the admins are working to give you another try, and there are people rooting for you. More people than are rooting for Lohan. You probably will have a better life than she will. Don't fuck it up please, look at how many people are cheering you and Bill on. I'm sure there will be a parade in the street for you and Lesnar once both of ya have proven yourselves worthy. LOL

There is reason all Prisoner's privileges are taken away. For the most part, some prisoners are put in here because of harassing other users through private messenger, so having the ability to still do so would be pointless for the Admins, and the Prisoner's own rehabilitation.

I'm sure you've also realized by now you can't edit your posts..that one is what'll get to ya the most.

I like Jenks but I'm leaning towards voting for Bill and yes before Crock comments on this, I know nobody gives a shit about me.

Pros For Bill:

-He seems to want to contribute
-It'll get him to stop making alts.
-Jenks is very risky

Pros For Jenks:
-Doesnt speak in third-person
-He sort of seems intent on changing his ways
-It'll piss Macca off beyond belief.

Folks, I'm neutral for now.

Jenks would probably be the better poster but Bill seems to want this more. Hmmm, Jenks needs to post more.

I repped Jenks before he became a cage rat. So if we're letting them back in on the condition that they clean up their act, Jenks is it for me.

Jenks...even though you did send me some NASTY NASTY things in a PM about what you want to do to my feet, please try and post some relevant messages related to the topics at hand. Everyone deserves a shot. Lesnar did a good job earlier. Its not too late to get my vote, you just have to make a decent attempt. There are many people rooting for you.

Jenks has my vote locked up now.

to BillLesnar:

you attacked stinger on your debut based on a false accusation. & that stirred more shit than was probably warranted, but it came to pass. although the 3rd person style has irritated alot of people, its a gimmick that fits your personality. somehow it just works. but for the sake of ur return, keep it in the cage & use your posts in the non-spam sections more. u generally seem to have a desire to return for a good reason. u have some good points & can articulate fairly well when u want to. my advice, 50% less 3rd person, & more thoughts on the points at hand. ur already off to a start over jenks by commenting earlier on & nt just rambling.

to JenksIX:

your a jackass. sorry, but to be honest so am i. havent seen you really post anything intelligent, just constantly fuck with people. plenty of dumb jokes, underhanded remarks about people & racist posts- but not too many comments to further any relevant topics. but you have used ur time in the prison wisely to show you can actually post with forethought. thats a big plus. if you cleaned up your shit & gave some thought to your posts, you might pull through. but thats up to you. no lyin.

as the battle continues....
my vote is checked for lesnar, but jenks is close behind with a barbed wire baseball bat... he just might take this one....

to JenksIX:

your a jackass. havent seen you really post anything intelligent, just constantly fuck with people. plenty of dumb jokes, underhanded remarks about people & racist posts- but not too many comments to further any relevant topics. if you cleaned up your shit & gave some thought to your posts, you might pull through. but thats up to you. no lyin.

as the battle continues....
my vote is checked for lesnar.

To my defense, take a look at my non-spam posts. Everything spam worthy, vulgar, underhanded, dumb and whatever else you mentioned was contained in the cage.

As for not furthering relevant topics, I believe I did so in each of my non-spam posts, as well as any other regular wrestlezone member.

as such is the reason i edited my post sir.

u do have some talent but unfortunately looking back, the times you did try- somehow crumbled under the weight of ur cage persona. warranted or not, some of your altercations in the cage spilled over and some responding to your 'non spam' posts slammed you no matter what you said. slightly unfair, but sometimes credible...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back