• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The WZ Prison Match - Jenks vs. Bill Lesnar

To be honest I think they're both awful, but at least Bill Lesnar is housebroken. Jenks just goes crazy, cursing and swearing wherever he pleases.

You should care where my votes go.

Besides wouldn't it be easier to type I instead of Bill Lesnar every time you talk about yourself?

It is Jenks vs. Bill Lesnar in a Prison match. Here's how it works. Both Bill Lesnar and Jenks are back as Prisoners, for a limited time only. Bill Lesnar and Jenks are in competition with each other, with the winner receiving a second chance on WZ Forums. Two posters, one spot. Both posters will come back as Prisoners, and after a while, I'll post a poll. The members of WZ will then have their chance to decide who they think has impressed them the most during the Prison match.

Bill Fucking Lesnar, and it isn't even fucking close. The match should go as follows:

1. Bill Lesnar comes to the ring, where Jenks is already waiting.
2. As the bell is ringing, Bill Lesnar spears Jenks, breaking him in half at the torso
3. Bill picks up Jenks, and F5s the upper half of Jenks.
4. Bill Lesnar Jackhammers the upper half of Jenks, forcing Jenks entire upper half to explode into 10000000 pieces.
5. The ref calls for the bell, declaring Bill Lesnar the winner by KO.

Jenks is just a useless racist piece of shit. Bill Lesnar posts non-spam like posts. Hence BL >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jenks.

I'm believing the hype in this contest.

The WZ world has convulsed.

Dave is Lord Sid, Jenks and Bill are back.

Hide your women and children. I feel a bloody revolution coming.

I'll go with the majority and agree Bill Lesnar needs to drop the third person act. It makes his posts difficult and frustrating to read. Fortunetly for him though, I think he'll take Jenks on pretty easily..but hell who knows? There is..some twilight zone chance that Jenks could act like a mature poster, and win over a few people. Sadly if that would happen, and he was to return to the forums...he would simply resort back to his annoying rants of racism and stupidity.

TBH, I think both of us should come back to prove ourselves. We both did stupid things to get banned so what better way to prove that we should come back by being put in the prison! No lying.

Why is Jenks not a prisoner? And no, you both shouldn't. Neither of you should, but you especially.

Edit: Oh...he made an alt. :rolleyes:

I...you...

Look, there's only so much confusion I can take in one day. So, Jenks and WWTNA are the same person?

Now lets wrap our heads around this,
Jenks is WWTNA (not a big surprise) and is back in the Prison so is Bill Lesnar and they shall battle to determine who stays.
Dave = Lord Sid and has been 'deceiving' all of us for the past 2 years......

God! You gotta love this site!!

TBH, I think both of us should come back to prove ourselves. We both did stupid things to get banned so what better way to prove that we should come back by being put in the prison! No lying.

1291809355572.jpg

Wow. Just wow. Does that mean that we have yet another serial alt maker in our midst. God damn, some people are just fucking sad.

To get back on the actual process at hand, after reading through quite a few posts/threads in this prison, I think the prisoner that should be brought back, if anyone, should be CyDeez. If I had to choose between the 2 in here, I guess I would say Bill is a little easier to take than the other guy. But, I suggest to any mods or whoever is in charge, that CyDeez should be reinstated.

To get back on the actual process at hand, after reading through quite a few posts/threads in this prison, I think the prisoner that should be brought back, if anyone, should be CyDeez. If I had to choose between the 2 in here, I guess I would say Bill is a little easier to take than the other guy. But, I suggest to any mods or whoever is in charge, that CyDeez should be reinstated.

Who are you and why should we give a fuck about CyDeez?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back