• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The WZ Prison Match - Jenks vs. Bill Lesnar

Ah yes the man himself..Jenks!

Welcome back, and good luck. Lesnar has brought his A-game to the party, you best leave all the black hate at home.

Yeah Cydeez was a good poster who got in prison due to a persistent arguement with KB. He left, I guess.

For now I am leaning towards voting for Lesnar as it seems he really is interested in posting wrestling. Lets see if Jenks posts wrestling.

I can't understand the logic of this...

If you don't agree with Lesnar's third person perspective but think he is a poster with some talent, you'd rather vote for Jenks who will then spam up the Cage with thousands of rasict threads?

Stinger, you really are a moron if you vote against Bill and Jenks gets back in after everything that has conspired between you two.

If you don't agree with Lesnar's third person perspective but think he is a poster with some talent, you'd rather vote for Jenks who will then spam up the Cage with thousands of rasict threads?

Stinger, you really are a moron if you vote against Bill and Jenks gets back in after everything that has conspired between you two.

Good point. There should be a niether option for the posters who feel that way.

I'll be voting for Lesnar though.

I...you...

Look, there's only so much confusion I can take in one day. So, Jenks and WWTNA are the same person?

I just thought the same. Total mindblow...no wonder he was a total mark on that Cage thread the other day. I was speaking with Jenks and I had no idea? Jesus.

Spare this bullshit about the 3rd person thing. It's his fucking trademark. It's like KB not having that iconic Zelda avatar but to much more of an extent.

And your going to give Bill referring to himself in 3rd person as a reason o vote for a hateful, ignorant fuckface?

Then your my friend are a fucking moron.

Spare this bullshit about the 3rd person thing. It's his fucking trademark. It's like KB not having that iconic Zelda avatar but to much more of an extent.

And your going to give Bill referring to himself in 3rd person as a reason o vote for a hateful, ignorant fuckface?

Then your my friend are a fucking moron.

It's a trademark, yes. But it's a trademark that is annoying as shit.

With a second chance, I think Bill should just drop it.

I agree with Stinger. Bill Lesnar's actually a smart and intellectual poster when he isn't doing this third person gimmick stuff. Go look at his posts in Prison and you'll see what I mean.

I wouldn't be surprised if Stinger did vote for me, he might sound like he hates me in posts, but in PM's he was cool with me. Stinger didn't really have a problem with the racism, it was more of my typos like "doosh bag" and me giving accurate descriptions of his wife; that's what pissed him off.

But we can let by gones be by gones and I've forgiven him.

Also as for me spamming, my days of making stupid jokes about third world countries/hostile nations are over - just ask General Akbar ...

[YOUTUBE]piVnArp9ZE0[/YOUTUBE]

I wouldn't be surprised if Stinger did vote for me, he might sound like he hates me in posts, but in PM's he was cool with me. Stinger didn't really have a problem with the racism, it was more of my typos like "doosh bag" and me giving inaccurate descriptions of his wife; that's what pissed him off.

But we can let by gones be by gones and I've forgiven him.

Also as for me spamming, my days of making stupid jokes about third world countries/hostile nations are over - just ask General Akbar ...

[YOUTUBE]piVnArp9ZE0[/YOUTUBE]

Try to impress us. You've still got a shot.

It's a trademark, yes. But it's a trademark that is annoying as shit.

With a second chance, I think Bill should just drop it.

No it isn't annoying. Your just saying that because you disliked Bill before for different reasons.

It's not at all annoying and it certainly doesn't take anything away from his posts.

No it isn't annoying. Your just saying that because you disliked Bill before for different reasons.

It's not at all annoying and it certainly doesn't take anything away from his posts.

Why did I dislike Bill before? It was a mixture of the third-person thing, and false accusations. Yes, it's annoying. As you can see in this thread, there are people who agree with me.

I could be wrong, but from what I remember BL and Stinger were feuding off the bat when BL arrived in WZ. It had something to do with Bill Lesnar destroying Stinger and Peni5.

I don't remember the entire story/situation, but it was that moment I realized BL was a classy guy and that Stinger wasn't the wimp that I thought he was.

Bill better not give up his 3rd person gimmick, its why i love him, he just needs to keep it in the cage, where us rats will appreciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back