The WWE drinking game.

danny_the_legend_killer

Occasional Pre-Show
After seeing this game made for events such as the queens speech, the royal wedding and even for MMA events is got me thinking about a WWE drinking game.

If you have any ideas for rules then post, ill start off with one:

Everytime super-cena gets beat on all match by a heel but comes back to win, everyone must down there drink.

Any rules welcome.

Let the games begin :)

Every time Triple H puts someone through the announcers table, drink.

Every time a divas match ends in barely two minutes, drink.

Every time Evan Bourne is squashed to further another man's push, drink.

Every time a "celebrity" comes to the ring and makes an insufferable prat of themselves, drink.

Every time John Cena implies his opponent is gay, drink.

Every time the Tag Team Championships are defended or won by non-tag teams, drink.

How about this one:

Any fan of HHH has to take a drink for every punch he throws in his 'wrestling match'.

See if anyone can actually remain conscious long enough to see the end of the match.

(Disclaimer: This poster accepts no responsibility for anyone engaging in this game and will not be responsible for any injuries or emergency room visits)

Kind of depends...

If you want to get shitfaced, just drink every time Cole says "vintage".

If you want to get a buzz going, drink every time Cena says "I".

If you want to refrain from drinking, drink every time Booker T says something comprehensible.

How to go from zero to stomach pump in eight easy steps watching WWE.

Take a shot whenever;

• A part of you dies watching Hornswoggle pin a grown man.
• Cena starts to talk like Elmo on steroids when he's about to drop another killer poopy joke.
• You realize Edge has the pectoral muscles of a 12 year old boy.
• Evan Bourne reminds you of Trish Stratus with that taunt of his.
• You subliminally imagine Randy Orton screaming "BUT I WANTED AN X-BOOOOOXXXXXX MOOOOOMMMMM!" when he's banging the mat prior to the RKO.
• Every time Ted DiBiase flubs a line during a promo.
• Anytime Lawler/Cole/Matthews/Grisham laugh insincerely like their jobs depended on it whenever Vince inserts a humour bit into a segment.
• You wonder how JR would sell a Hornswoggle victory. A TADPOLE SPLASH! BAHGAWD! BAHGAWD!

Michael Cole goes from heel to face (or should I say heel to actual announcer)

The Bell Rings

Weapon is used

Someone is interrupted

Santino does something funny

There is a finisher

you dirnk for a pin attempt and drink the number counted to. Ex: kick out at 1=1 drink, kick out at 2= drink 2, match ends with 3 count = 3 drinks.

My friends and I have a drinking game for the Royal Rumble. It starts off like a fantasy draft. You pick a team of 5-6, depends on how many guys you have playing. Obviously the 1st round picks are the 5-6 that have a legit chance of winning. Then you fill your team with guys who could have a good showing. Example. 1st pick would be someone like Cena and 2nd pick would be Kane. Now to the drinking part. When your guy enters the match, you take a drink. When your guy is eliminated, you take a drink. When you guy eliminates someone, you give out a drink. When your guy eliminates one of you other guys, you drink double. When your guy eliminates multiple guys, you give out multiple drinks. If there a surprise guy, its a social. The first guy to have all his players eliminated, buys a round of shots. The guy who has the winner picks the shot. Vintage game that we have played for 12 years now

Drink every time the Anonymous GM's bell goes off
Drink every time a finisher comes out of nowhere
Drink every time a jobber just shows up in the ring with no entrance
Drink every time someone missed a top rope move
Drink every time someone botches a finish
Drink every time Miz says he's Awesome

If you really wanna get shitfaced..

Drink every time 15mins Undertaker doesn't show up

I have a few rules :

1 - everytime the Miz says or metions how Awesome he is , you should drink .
2- everytime Michael Cole says " And I Quote " drink lol
3- Everytime Vince says to some one " your fired " drink lol
4- everytime JR says " stone Cold or / Slobberknocker " drink lol
5- evertime cena says " you cant see me " drink lol ( this is more of a challenge people cause everytime you drink when Cena says " you cant see me " see how people you can see after drinking lol .
6- this one involves the rock , everytime The Rock says " if you smell what the rock is cooking / finaly the rock has come back to ( which ever city he is in ? ) have a drink lol
7- everytime the Undertaker says Rest in Peace , drink lol
8 - Drink everytime Randy Orton punts someone in the head
9- everytime stone cold says Hell yea , drink
10 - I saved the best one for last , Everytime Vickie Guerrero says " Excuse Me " drink and take shot of what ever lol this will also work for when ever Vickie is on tv lol .

Everytime:
-The Rock uses one of his catchphrases.
-Cole says "Vintage"
-A match ends with a finisher
-John Cena tries to be funny
-The Miz says "awsome"
-Everytime Teddy Long says "Playa"

Your gonna be wasted in 10 minutes ;)

How about this one:

Any fan of HHH has to take a drink for every punch he throws in his 'wrestling match'.

See if anyone can actually remain conscious long enough to see the end of the match.

(Disclaimer: This poster accepts no responsibility for anyone engaging in this game and will not be responsible for any injuries or emergency room visits)

Must be a Cena fan posting this. HHH is bigger and better performer than anyone in the wwe now.

Must be a Cena fan posting this. HHH is bigger and better performer than anyone in the wwe now.

Hardly.

No fan of Cena either (inside the ring anyway - love the guy's charitable works and commitment to the industry).

But if you enjoy the slugfests that the Son-in-Law tries to pass off as wrestling, more power to ya.

The sooner he's gone, the better for me.

How about you take a shot everytime Miz says "Really?"
Or you drink everytime you see a botch in a diva match or a match with Mason Ryan

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back