The 2015 TLC LD & Drinking Game

Seems they may have rethought their Mania plans for Roman. Instead of going after the title, he goes after Trips. I could get down with that.

Your posts about Starpower. Triple H is starpower in WWE, Sheamus is not. Glad WWE gave us that extra 10 mins at the end. It made a World of difference going into RAW tomorrow night.

Stephanie's reactions both when winning and losing are priceless. She was amazing in that segment, just like she was in the handcuffed Daniel Bryan beat down segment from a couple years back. She's got that over the top McMahon reaction down pat. It's awesome.

Stephanie would be amazing anywhere other than on my TV.

Your posts about Starpower. Triple H is starpower in WWE, Sheamus is not. Glad WWE gave us that extra 10 mins at the end. It made a World of difference going into RAW tomorrow night.

Brock or Cena wins the Rumble and goes over Sheamus at Mania for the belt and ends up dropping it to Reigns at Summerslam or even next year's Mania. Keep Roman away from the belt until the whole crowd actually wants it, which would mean Roman is finally a star.

Why? Sheamus wins and show goes off... I don't give a shit to watch Raw tomorrow. Roman going apeshit on everyone and beating down Triple H... I care to watch Raw.

Some of these clowns complain about everything no matter what. If the beat down happened on Raw, he'd say it should've happened at the PPV.

Stephanie would be amazing anywhere other than on my TV.

She was damn near the MVP of WWE in late 2013-early 2014. She was the #1 villain in the Daniel Bryan angle.....an angle which saw Bryan get the best crowd reactions since the Attitude Era. Stephanie is fantastic. Hope this Reigns feud sees her take a more prominent role again, she's largely been a background character for a good year or so now.

She was damn near the MVP of WWE in late 2013-early 2014. She was the #1 villain in the Daniel Bryan angle.....an angle which saw Bryan get the best crowd reactions since the Attitude Era. Stephanie is fantastic. Hope this Reigns feud sees her take a more prominent role again, she's largely been a background character for a good year or so now.

Then she started collecting balls. I've lost interest.

Shocking how well everything goes when you allow a maniac to act like a maniac. Good for Roman. Hopefully the fans who will be at Raw tomorrow night watched or he'll be right back where he was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back