• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The 2015 TLC LD & Drinking Game

So wait.....HHH vs. Reigns at the Rumble? You would think Reigns would win it again to set up Wrestlemania again.

Good match. The Triple H/Reigns thing was so fucking awesome and in 10 minutes has gotten him more over than the past year or two.

I thought it was a good show with the Ryback/Rusev match and arguably the diva's match being the only genuinely bad matches on the show. Everything else was okay to really good.

That ending went from complete shit to completely awesome. Loved it.

HHH is the best seller in the business, maybe ever.

Seems they may have rethought their Mania plans for Roman. Instead of going after the title, he goes after Trips. I could get down with that.

So wait.....HHH vs. Reigns at the Rumble? You would think Reigns would win it again to set up Wrestlemania again.

HBK vs. Edge in 05 that thing with the winner getting a spot in the rumble or just make it so that Reigns can only enter the rumble if he beats H.

Just have Reigns win both.

With Cena and Co. returning, maybe a suspension angle would make more sense? I'm sure you, more than most, know that WWE will probably undo all of this starting tomorrow night and we'll probably be back to square one come the Rumble.

Pissed Off Roman Reigns is Best for Business, tho. Hopefully, tonight wasn't a tease.

Oh shut Stephanie.

Stephanie's reactions both when winning and losing are priceless. She was amazing in that segment, just like she was in the handcuffed Daniel Bryan beat down segment from a couple years back. She's got that over the top McMahon reaction down pat. It's awesome.

Umm, why? Break kayfabe and pretend the fake beat down was real? How edgy.

Nah, that's dumb. It's a wrestling show. It was awesome as it was.

The one segment of the crowd that's not into Roman at all are the smarky internet types. That would pander to that section of the crowd.

The one segment of the crowd that's not into Roman at all are the smarky internet types. That would pander to that section of the crowd.

I feel like the "shock" of using real names on the show got old a long time ago. It was cringeworthy when Cm Punk and HHH did it 4 years ago.

It could only conceivably work if they were trying to sell a "this is real and not part of the show" angle, which is pretty much impossible to do in 2015 and which this segment clearly wouldn't qualify.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back