The Wrestlezone Tournament

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
Because I felt left out with not making a thread about it.

So, umm...hmm...who's Bret Hart facing? It doesn't matter, it's bullshit that that guy beat the other guy and now gets to face Hart. I hate you WZ.

I think the whole thing was rigged. Trips is married to Steph. How didn't he win? I call bullshit.

Bret Hart has to get past Jericho. If that doesn't happen, I don't foresee the Deadman not winning the how shebang.

Oh, and bring back the 'Why You People Suck' thread. I was reading it today, and it's good stuff. You may have the power to resurrect it.

Bret Hart has to get past Jericho. If that doesn't happen, I don't foresee the Deadman not winning the how shebang.

Oh, and bring back the 'Why You People Suck' thread. I was reading it today, and it's good stuff. You may have the power to resurrect it.
I've already been infracted for that once (unfairly, in my opinion). Not going to happen again.

It was a good thread though.

I've already been infracted for that once (unfairly, in my opinion). Not going to happen again.

It was a good thread though.

Times have changed. You're a G-Mod now, who's going to infract you?

Shocky? Likely won't care.
Luther? Would find it amusing more than anything else.
Irish? Too busy with his real life to grace us on here, anymore.

The other 4570985898 admins? Do they even know how to log in??

Times have changed. You're a G-Mod now, who's going to infract you?

Shocky? Likely won't care.
Luther? Would find it amusing more than anything else.
Irish? Too busy with his real life to grace us on here, anymore.

The other 4570985898 admins? Do they even know how to log in??
I don't know, that polosport guy seems pretty intimidating...

And I still have this suspicion that Jonny is around as an admin somewhere. Cheating bastard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back