Beat Them All

Little Jerry Lawler

Sigmund Freud On Ritalin And Roids
Out of the 256 competitors in the WZ Tournament, who do you think can legitimately beat every one of the other 255? Here are my wrestlers:

Brock Lesnar- He is quick enough to hang with the cruiserweights and is strong enough to dominate the heavyweights. I believe his toughest challenge would be either Kurt Angle or Bret Hart. Which brings me to:

Kurt Angle- The Angle Slam and Ankle Lock can be used to put anybody down and his mat wrestling technique is second to none so he can ground anybody. His toughest challenge would be Brock Lesnar or Andre The Giant.

Others In Consideration: Bret Hart, Undertaker, Hulk Hogan

Goldberg runs into a road block against the Warrior in his prime though, my god what the fuck would have happened there.

Goldberg runs into a road block against the Warrior in his prime though, my god what the fuck would have happened there.

:blink:

I did not think of that. Maybe, Goldberg reverses the Gorilla Press into a Jack Hammer. Or, Warrior reverses the Jack Hammer...

My head is about to explode...

Shocky, can we please get Santino v. Goldberg in a preliminary for next year's tournament??

Warrior, thats not me being an idiot now, in kayfabe terms Warrior beats pretty much everybody.

Yeah but Goldberg wasnt as interesting, plus he got lucky sometimes. Warrior didnt need luck.

Yeah but Goldberg wasnt as interesting, plus he got lucky sometimes. Warrior didnt need luck.

Wasn't as interesting? His entrance alone got bigger pops than half the matches on any given Nitro.

The Rock
Goldberg
Stone Cold
Triple H
Bret Hart
Santino
Hulk Hogan
The Warrior
Ric Flair
Brock Lesnar
Kurt Angle

All have a chance.

The Rock
Goldberg
Stone Cold
Triple H
Bret Hart
Santino
Hulk Hogan
The Warrior
Ric Flair
Brock Lesnar
Kurt Angle

All have a chance.

You're fucking kidding me, right? Santino lost to Piper in Round 1. Explain to me how he'd beat anyone else...

Run in by Santina? She is 6-0

Fuck, I should get Santina in next year. Keyfabe, she has a better winning percent than Goldberg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back