Why The Brock Lesnar Award Should Be Renamed The Kurt Angle Award

As has been said, Brock tends to make more on an impact in his rookie year wherever he goes, well with the exception of the NFL

Lesnar>Angle

He even made an impact in the NFL. If I remember correctly, he beat up Damon Huard and probably would have made the Viqueens if he was a couple years younger.

As has been said, Brock tends to make more on an impact in his rookie year wherever he goes, well with the exception of the NFL

Lesnar>Angle

Angle tried out for the Steelers and failed..

The NFL was not in Angle or Lesnars future.

Brock Lesnar squezzing the life out of Hogan does nothing for you???

Hulk Hogan, passed out to a Brock Bear Hug, 4 months into his WWE career.

IDK, all he did was squeeze the life out of the biggest name in the history of the business, wasn't that big of a deal:rolleyes:

Isn't that the only wrestler Hogan's ever put over? He stole The Warrior's & Rock's thunder after all.

Yeah, there was easily no Hulk Handshake afterwards.

Brock Lesnar, whiping the blood of Hogan across his chest, then spitting on him as about as putting yourself over as it gets.

Yeah, there was easily no Hulk Handshake afterwards.

Brock Lesnar, whiping the blood of Hogan across his chest, then spitting on him as about as putting yourself over as it gets.

I actually think that when he was lying flat out on the canvas, he was secretly posing most muscular.

Both Brock and Goldberg were free TV matches.

Goldberg though had a year of momentum going into that match, and Hogan was pretty sure he was going to "make" goldberg when he gave him the belt.

Brock was four months in, and dominated him for nothing.

The whole thing I have on Brock or Angle getting the nod: Lesnar had an amazing rookie year. Then what did he do?

The whole thing I have on Brock or Angle getting the nod: Lesnar had an amazing rookie year. Then what did he do?

the same thing Angle did, leave the WWE.

But in the process, Brock Lesnar has made a bigger name for himself now then he ever could have with the WWE, and Brock Lesnar the name is a bigger name then anything that the WWE could throw out there at this point.

Yeah, but Angle stayed a lot longer and had even more success there.

Very true on him using the springboard to perfection. Well done.

Am I the only one that thinks a full return of the Rock would help the WWE out? Obviously it won't happen, but he has gained a lot of name value. People might tune in just to see what it is they he does.

Am I the only one that thinks a full return of the Rock would help the WWE out? Obviously it won't happen, but he has gained a lot of name value. People might tune in just to see what it is they he does.

That would just be a short term solution to a long term problem, though Rock vs. Cena might be interesting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back