• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The What do People Really Think about "_____" Thread

Know what? We're gonna get so many people signing up for this, and I'm not sure if the ideas been tossed around or not, but I think somthing this big and popular should get it's own sub forum, wadaya say?

Laugh at Pepsi for not realising this. :lmao:
Shocky, please put Pepsi up next.

Has anyone except me bothered to read this thread?

Shocky is using a number generator that only goes up to 30. Because I'm outside the first 30 people to sign up, I'm not eligible until everyone else has gone past. He said that about 2 or 3 pages back.

What happens is when I remove a name like Jake, who was number 10, the numbers below him get bumped up, so whoever was at 31 is now eligible. Plus the page I use has the number 0, and that's my wild card. If I land on 0, that means anyone above #30 is going to be next.

And it shouldn't get it's own subforum, I'll imagine this will probably die in a day or two.

What happens is when I remove a name like Jake, who was number 10, the numbers below him get bumped up, so whoever was at 31 is now eligible. Plus the page I use has the number 0, and that's my wild card. If I land on 0, that means anyone above #30 is going to be next.

And it shouldn't get it's own subforum, I'll imagine this will probably die in a day or two.

Oh. Fuck.

What number am I?

Don't think Shocky's on...since you pay so much attention to the thread, go count how many people signed up after the first 30.

Note: Not everyone signed up in this thread, so you'd need to check out the threads already posted if you really want to know. Have fun.

People scared to say what they really think of the administrator.

Plus, all the people who don't like Jake are probably in the Prison already.

True. I don't think Jake would give a shit what anyone said though...

And it's not like anyone (besides you) posted negatively, so why be scared?

Im in....my sports posts cause controversy. As do my movie posts and my bar posts.....and thats it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back