The What do People Really Think about "_____" Thread

I don't think we should be able to. You can get your chance when it's there turn.

haha, damn it I don't know, don't make me think about this thing like that. Screw it, say whatever the hell you want.

Still the Penguin beats us both, he's the love spawn of Simone and Pee Wee Herman.

I think it's unfair that you can't post in these threads without being added to the list. If you were going around flaming people, that's fair enough. But I was about to say something nice about Ace Of Spades, and now I can't, because I don't want to have one of these threads.

This thread has been here for at least 24 hours, and you've had plenty of time to add your name Colamania.

But I can't, because according to Shocky's rules, if you give an opinion, your name gets put on the list.

I don't want to be on the list. It's an open invitation to be flamed, and there's a lot of WZers who would be happy to take it. I dread to think of the essays Will and Sly would produce.

I know that, but it's still a bit confidence denting if you get a mountain of people declaring their hatred for you, and you've invited them to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back