• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What Do You Really think of....Big Ace....of Spades

I like Cory. He's a decent sort, and puts effort in. If he posts more of himself and in the wrestling sections, I can see him being a great poster in the near future

I like Cory. He's friendly. He's the nicest Juggalo ever. Decent poster, too. He's willing to post with anyone about any topic.

I tend to agree with others, if he left, I wouldn't notice, and it's not meant to be mean. I'm not a bar room poster, so I don't see alot of what he does. Also I'm not in the E-fed anymore, so I don't see what goes on in there either. All I remember is the Luth harassment stage, and thats about it. I do remember nevermind for some odd reason that I can't quite figure out. For me, a little more wrestling posting can never hurt, but if you're comfortable in the bar room, stay.

Lay it out on the line honestly. Try not to take offense to anything anyone says, it's just a forum. Brutal Honesty good or bad, think of it as constructive criticism. Oh and by the way, if you post in here and you didn't sign up, you're name gets added to the list.

???

Where do you sign up?

There's a thread, probably at the bottom of page one, or top of page two, but since you posted, you're already signed up, i'm evil.

I will sign up to this Shocky if it isn't too late.

Big Ace is a Bar Room regular, seems like a cool guy, but there are plenty of posters like that on WZ. I want to see more of his opinions on wrestling.

Just goto my profile and check out all my posts. Recently i have made a lot of posts on wrestling

I haven't seen too much of you outside the bar room, as you seem indigenousness to the E FED, Prison, and Bar Room. You seem like a pretty cool guy from what I can tell (your a fellow maiesiophile, so you get points for that) I would like to see more of your opinions in the wrestling sections, maybe branch out a bit

Big Ace hasn't done anything in terms of quality posting. He has lately shown in interest in wrestling posting. Even though it only came after the thread where mods were complaining about people not posting wrestling, it still rises him up the ranks.

I like him, He's been pretty helpful in telling me the truth about a few members, in which is going to help me in the long run, by not being hated forum wide ;)

Big Ace hasn't done anything in terms of quality posting. He has lately shown in interest in wrestling posting. Even though it only came after the thread where mods were complaining about people not posting wrestling, it still rises him up the ranks.
I have yet to see the thread of which you speak. My posting came out of a personal desire to get my post count up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back