• Luther_Hull Steps Down as Admin

• Luther_Hull Finds a Second Calling in the Cage

• Lord Sidious Imprisoned

• fromthesouth Imprisoned

• klunderbunker Becomes Admin

• IrishCanadian25 Unveils the NXT Mod Competition

• Stormtrooper Introduces a New Way of Posting

• Shocky Teases a Return Multiple Times

• D-Man and J-Dogg: Will They or Won’t They?

• TheOneBigWill Can’t Live Down the Past

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
The poll for this award will be open for 3 weeks. In the case of a tie, I (or someone higher above me) will serve as a tiebreaker.

Nominees
The Return of the Factions
Bill Lesnar’s Running Wild
Jenks IX and the Rainbow Tree
The Game Rage Presents an Ultimatum
IrishCanadian25 Steps Down as Admin
Luther_Hull Steps Down as Admin
Luther_Hull Finds a Second Calling in the Cage
Lord Sidious Imprisoned
fromthesouth Imprisoned
klunderbunker Becomes Admin
IrishCanadian25 Unveils the NXT Mod Competition
Stormtrooper Introduces a New Way of Posting
Shocky Teases a Return Multiple Times
D-Man and J-Dogg: Will They or Won’t They?
TheOneBigWill Can’t Live Down the Past

Bill Lesnar wasn't even a storyline. It was some jackass posting in the cage for 2 weeks and then getting bounced. Nothing remotely remarkable.

My stepping down also was pretty quiet. Though I have to say, the right move. Not a great storyline. No tearful HBK-esque good bye needed.

The Game Rage drama was going on when I first started visiting here. The shame of it is, if the guy could've just taken some sound advice, he could've been very good. As it was though, he was a narcissistic jagoff that couldn't make a point in less than 17 paragraphs. Sheesh!

It's a toss up between the Game Rage incident and the Sidious incident; but I'm voting for the Sidious incident because it easily has the most longevity...

To the older member from 2007 and 2008... anyone remember the Prax incident, or the WZCW incident? How about the Forum Wars or Jake being banned and then returning? How about the E - Wedding between Becca and Will?

A year from now a majority of the other incidents from this year will be long forgotten, but the Sidious incident will go down in history simply for the amount of people that were affected and will remember it.

It's a toss up between the Game Rage incident and the Sidious incident; but I'm voting for the Sidious incident because it easily has the most longevity...

To the older member from 2007 and 2008... anyone remember the Prax incident, or the WZCW incident? How about the Forum Wars or Jake being banned and then returning? How about the E - Wedding between Becca and Will?

A year from now a majority of the other incidents from this year will be long forgotten, but the Sidious incident will go down in history simply for the amount of people that were affected and will remember it.

Which one? Jake's been banned at least twice.

The factions this year were nothing compared to the factions last year.

Zomg, WZ recycling storylinez, i blame TV-PG

1. Can
2. you
3. guess
4. which
5. one
6. I
7. picked
8. ?
1. holy shit, I'm nominated for something.
2. It's not really a storyline though.
3. I want to vote for myself so I can say I won something. However, I don't think what I did was the "best storyline" since I didn't do anything revolutionary.
4. I'm withholding my vote until I can further decide what deserves said award.

Finding out Lord Sidious was a raging homosexual (literally) has to top the list

I voted for KB becoming admin. Simply because it had the most impact upon the current day to day running of these forums. Could and should have happened earlier than it did.

I considering going with the Sidious incident, but I tend to not vote for guys who are no longer here, I don't really see the point of it.

I voted for KB becoming admin. Simply because it had the most impact upon the current day to day running of these forums. Could and should have happened earlier than it did.

I considering going with the Sidious incident, but I tend to not vote for guys who are no longer here, I don't really see the point of it.

Oh and its Game Rage. We should have a "Is this motherfucker serious?" award next year.

Not like Game would be able to stand a chance against Jenks or Bill Lesnar in that award either considering the amount of alts they have made. At least if we would've gone by this years possible nominations.

Sidious' imprisonment. Everything that went down in that thread was jaw dropping.

I still can't understand why some people thought the Bill Lesnar thing was so funny. He or she wasn't funny at all. This person was just some random idiot who was trying to get some attention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back