Going on 10 years with WrestleZone

And the nominees are:

IC25 and Polley

NorCal and Harthan

Klunderbunker and Rusty

Luther and jpfizzle

Denny Crane and Spunky

Y 2 Jake and George Ramon

***please nominate your mentor / mentee team to me via PM for inclusion.

Polley was already big.

Has to be me and Rusty. Seriously, we're the only ones other than IC and polley to consistently do anything.

Polley wasn't already big. He got big when Jake ran the Master Debator thing the first time, incidentally, against me. And from that moment on, he went from 20-post rookie to Wrestling Mod, and I went from NWS Mod to admin. You show me a tag team who's had a better year.

I'd think Rusty and I have. There's OCW, the fact that he's on the list of future mods, and I'm the epitome of sexiest WZ poster.

I never had a mentor. If I did, I'd have wanted it to have been IC. That way I could have ended up as good a poster as Polley.

IC and Polley ftw

I think what's keeping us from winning is that we're both British and the majority of this forum are racists.

Agreeed!

But no seriously, posters of Wrestlezone, vote for the originas, the best, the Luthers and the Hulls, The Fizzles and the JPs and make sure that dear God, one Award goes to the deserving candidate. Don't be swayed even look at IC:25 .. he knows me and Luther should win this and in your hearts, so do all of you.

Polley made it big at the start of the year thank you. He was a hoverer before a small chat over SHWs got me over. Since then, I've been mentoring the new admin, reigning as tag champ with the other one.

And Shango... I won't mentor you, but we can share a car on the road

Luther and jpfizzle need a TEAM NAME. Polley and I are the only mentor / mentee team with a name - THE IRISH-CANADIAN CARBOMBS!

Luther and jpfizzle need a TEAM NAME. Polley and I are the only mentor / mentee team with a name - THE IRISH-CANADIAN CARBOMBS!

I won't speak for Luther but I feel we are above team names, (and as we ARE the originals adopting a team name is just the ICCB's way of making it look like THEY were the originals *shakes head* Luther is the mentor though... The only possible other reason that we wont win this is all of the younger members on the board are jealous of me being the chosen one! They would love to have had the chances the future admin has given me.

KB is a great mentor and has taught me well. The dude won a court case just to keep possession of me. No other mentor has done that for their protege.

A TRUE mentor would never have let it get to that situation though would they Rusty... I've never been in any danger under Luther_Hulls guidance, never even picked up an infraction!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back