And the nominees are:

Uncle Sam vs Big Wes

Jake vs Jonny

Luther vs A.J.

IC25 vs SlyFox

DIAR vs The Forum

Tim vs Rusty vs Shango

IC25 vs BA52

Luther vs. A.J. was more than epic. I'd like to thank A.J. for his participation in this feud, his one "snippy remark" made the whole feud, cos i know he make snippy remark like dat.

:p

I voted for myself vs. Tim vs. Rusty. Although really it's more like Me vs. Tim, with Rusty caught in the middle, torn between his loyalty to his country and his undying love for all things Shango.

I got a metal rod go through my thumb when I was 8. Hurt like fuck.

Anyways, I've been thinking, and Tim vs. Rusty. vs. Shango was not feud of the year. I owned them far to many times for it to be considered a legitimate feud.

Sam vs Wes was mainly a Board Room feud, until Wes was tossed in the can. Then, it was infinitely entertaining.

Jake vs Jonny was odd. Half the time, we all knew it was a work, and the entertaining part was placing bets on how long it'd take Luther to inquire about one of their spots.

DIAR vs The World was boring. He just left. It all happened by PM, for the most part.

IC vs BA was shit. Didn't last long enough.

IC vs SlyFox is an American Institution. It occurs sporadically, often unplanned, and can carry on for days. Plus, when he and I start going at it, we've noticed people STOP posting in those threads. Why get trampled on if the elephants are fighting over a peanut?

Me vs Shango vs Rusty. Damn Shango thinks he's better than the Aussies. Racist.

Agreed. I think this feud has gotten to a whole new level. Rusty teaming up with Tim to take on Papa Shango in a handicap feud.

I love Shango, but I don't approve of being dissed daily about my race.

I'm surprised a Shango/Murfish feud isn't an option. That's certainly one of the most entertaining feuds of the year.

Shango and Monkey vs Murfish should have been an option. But since its not I'll go with Shango vs the Aussies. Shango is doing us a favor by voicing how most of us really feel about those damn Aussies.

Damn, Marquis, that's cold. I'm kidding around for the most part. Well, with Rusty I am. Tim, not as much. But what can I say, he started it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back