The Story Of....

logan_punisher

The-SLiM_Punisher
When people wonder why you lose interest in certain Superstars. Comedy acts can hurt your career. You have your Jobbers. You have your veterans. Your rookie greats, but There's a guy who made undefeated streaks important. We haven't seen anyone else come in a give a impact and master a huge streak since this guy in WcW. The thrived with this former football player. He made fans from just the Simple "Who's Next" seem way to important. Pops happened and pure athleticism was demonstrated. Goldberg was the name of the game.

William Scott "Bill" Goldberg (born December 27, 1966) is an American actor, former football player and retired professional wrestler. He is best known for his appearances with World Championship Wrestling (WCW) between 1997 and 2001, and in World Wrestling Entertainment between 2003 and 2004. He is notable for his lengthy undefeated streak in singles competition. The official count is listed as 173–0, although some have disputed the legitimacy of that total.

**Lets be clear on reading this paragraph. 173-0 is a huge record to have on your pro wrestling resume. He knew what he accomplished. He has really understood wrestling from being a former football star.**

Goldberg is a two-time world champion: a one-time WCW World Heavyweight Champion and one-time World Heavyweight Champion in WWE, with both reigns represented by the Big Gold Belt. He is recognized by WWE as the first undefeated world champion in the history of professional wrestling, and the first man to hold a version of the Big Gold Belt in both WCW and WWE, later followed by Chris Benoit, Booker T and Big Show. He is also a two-time WCW United States Heavyweight Champion and one-time WCW World Tag Team Champion (with Bret Hart). Goldberg headlined many pay-per-views for WCW and WWE, including closing WCW's premier annual event, Starrcade, on two occasions.
Before he was a professional wrestler, Goldberg was a football player. After retiring from wrestling, he began working as a commentator for the mixed martial arts promotion EliteXC until its closure. As of 2010, he has been the host of Garage Mahal on the DIY Network.

**Goldbergs career is the streak. Now people may say his run in wwe wasn't all that great.

1. What's everyone's opinion on a wwe return for Bill?

2. Does Goldbergs career in WcW and Wwe mean anything to anyone on putting him in the hall of fame?

3. Goldberg Vs. Undertaker at WrestleMania?

4. Goldberg tells John Cena your next and spears him sounds awesome?

1. Goldberg was never good in the ring. He was really intense and had a streak that interested fans. He would do nothing for the WWE. Once he lost the streak he pretty much lost everything.

2. No...I wouldnt put him in the hall of fame. He never did anything special. Anybody could have that streak if they were booked to have it. He has never had a 5 star or classic match.

3. Hell No...Id rather see Jericho, Cena, Bryan, or Punk 2

4. Then Cena beats Goldberg clean on a second rate ppv...No thank you

1. I love Goldberg. I hate this "he sucked in the ring" BS. I'm sure he didn't take care of his opponents well enough and doesn't sell like HBK... but this just ISN'T OUR PROBLEM. That's other wrestlers' problems. If you care about that then I feel sorry for you. I watched him in his heyday when I was 12-15 years old, I didn't give two craps about in-ring technicalities. It's just like with Hulk Hogan, no he doesn't have a huge "moveset", doesn't go to the top rope, but fans cared about his matches. He made you react, he made you watch. Goldberg put butts in seats. I would speculate with great confidence that Goldberg brought in more sales than any young superstar today. His run was short, but greater than many, MANY others.
All that said, at this point I feel that he's too old and probably no near the shape he was in when left in 2004 to return to WWE. I think it's best to remember him as he was, not how he is today.

2. Whether you want him in or not, I think it's hard to argue that he doesn't deserve it. You can't argue that was one of the most important figures in the Monday Night Wars. You can't argue he was integral in getting WCW ahead of WWE in the ratings for a year and a half. Impressive considering his competition was a prime HHH, Rock, Stone Cold and the rest...

3. Nah, to have Goldberg return, a shell of his former self, then lose at Wrestlemania... it's just not right for persona like Goldberg.

4. This would be fun to watch if booked right, and would be a good way to have him do one last run. Again, IF booked right.

1. What's everyone's opinion on a WWE return for Bill?

Personally, I've no real desire to see Goldberg. I was never a fan of the guy and I believe he's pretty damn overrated. Without the streak, Goldberg fizzled out. He became just another guy on the roster. He didn't have the ability to do anything apart from it and make an impact. He couldn't cut promos all that well and he wasn't all that good in the ring. Most of his matches during the streak were less than 5 minutes long and were against jobbers. If he was in longer matches and wasn't against top notch talent, his shortcomings became abundantly clear. Goldberg was in talks with WWE a while back to return but they fell through. If I had to guess why, and this is only a guess mind you, Goldberg probably wanted a ridiculous amount of money and WWE felt that he wasn't worth it. He's not the draw The Rock & Brock Lesnar are, he doesn't have RVD's athleticism nor does he have the overall skills of Chris Jericho. I doubt we'll be seeing Goldberg in WWE anytime soon and, in my eyes, that's not a bad thing.

2. Does Goldbergs career in WCW and WWE mean anything to anyone on putting him in the hall of fame?

For me personally, I don't see that he's had a hall of fame career. Being a 2 time World Champion doesn't automatically mean that you should rank as a hall of famer. As I stated earlier, in my eyes, Goldberg & his streak are highly overrated and I just don't personally see it. That being said, I wouldn't complain if he did make it in at some point. A lot of fans liked him and he did make a definite impression. It's been more than 9 years since his last match, that I'm aware of, and more than 15 years since he defeated Hogan for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship; but a good number of people still talk about him with reverence.

I don't think it'd be all that good of a match. As I alluded to earlier, Goldberg really isn't that good of an in-ring guy. He was fine in his 5 minute squash matches but that won't cut it, obviously. Also, let's take into account that Goldberg himself hasn't wrestled in almost a decade, so I'm sure there's more than a fair amount of ring rust there. Given The Undertaker's condition over the past several years, WWE's best chance of keeping him as healthy as possible coming out of the match is to put him up against someone that's really skilled at helping to cover up for his limitations. Frankly, I don't believe Goldberg's up to it. Also, Taker isn't someone that's generally known for doing a lot of talking in promos. He can cut promos well but because of his character & the presence of the character, he doesn't really need to. Goldberg couldn't cut a promo to save his pecker if Lorena Bobbitt was standing over him with a butcher knife in each hand. Due to Taker's overall condition, you need someone who can cut strong promos to help carry the build because most of the physical stuff would need to be saved for WrestleMania. All around, Goldberg just isn't a good choice for Taker in my opinion.

Again, just my opinion, but not really. We've seen Cena in similar situations with The Rock and Brock Lesnar. Goldberg isn't on their level when it comes to star power. The feud would be built with Goldberg booked as this human juggernaut who ran through everyone and decided to "come back" because of John Cena. Goldberg puts Cena down for this & that, Cena goes into sermon mode preaching to the WWE Universe & Goldberg about how damn proud he is of who he is, they get into a brawl or two before their match happens. I wouldn't have high hopes for this match. It wouldn't stink up the place or anything, but I certainly doubt that it'd be a classic. There'd be a lotta power moves in the match with both guys hitting their finisher more than once on the other before Cena manages to rally and score an AA that's just enough to put Goldberg away. Goldberg has his big paycheck and rides off into the sunset. I can't say it enough: Goldberg just wasn't all that good in the ring. He can't talk and he's not really that good of an in-ring guy. He had a great look and great intensity, I'll give him that. However, so did Batista and I can't say I'm all that interested in seeing Batista to come back to feud with Cena either.

1. I wouldn't be opposed to it, the reaction he would get upon a return would be interesting to see.

2. The only thing that could qualify Goldberg I feel for a HOF induction is the reaction he managed to get from the fans, Goldberg struck a chord with the fans. As far as overall career and math quality? Not so much. So much of his streak matches in WCW lasted what two minutes? Maybe even less sometimes

3. Meh. That ship has sailed I think.

4. I'm gonna echo what somebody else said, the initial incident would be mark out worthy. The feud would end like the Lesnar/Cena feud ended I'm betting.

Don't want to see it.

I believe the time for Goldberg to make a real impact by coming back has come and gone. When he came back in '03, there was still some mystique left. Now? I'm not so sure. And I wouldn't put too much stock in the "Goldberg" chants as a sign of fans wanting him back. The majority of those people are smarks, who do that to taunt Ryback.

Bill Goldberg the man is someone, who has a snobbish holier than thou opinion of himself, and he takes himself way too seriously. How many times have we seen Bill Goldberg take to Twitter and cry about being misused in WWE? And how many times have we read reports about WWE trying to put together a deal with Goldberg, and everything falling apart at the last second? I bet it's because Goldberg wanted a Lesnar-esque deal and money. Frankly, Goldberg isn't worth that, and you can't compare him to Lesnar in any way shape or form.

Furthermore, he had nothing to complain about during his short run in WWE. He beat The Rock clean in the main event of Backlash, he tore through damn everyone during the Elimination Chamber match at Summerslam, and he beat Triple H for the WHC. And remember this was during a time, when if your name wasn't Shawn Michaels or Chris Benoit, you weren't beating Triple H for that title.

2. Does Goldbergs career in WcW and Wwe mean anything to anyone on putting him in the hall of fame?

Looking back. It's clear Goldberg was nothing more than a flash in the pan. Once his streak ended, he started to fizzle. His short run in WWE was forgettable at best, including his time with the World Heavyweight Championship. BUT I could see WWE reaching out to him for an induction in the future. They're going to need more big names, because they unloaded so many people at MSG this year. Goldberg isn't a legend by any means, but he's a guy, who has a name that might create some buzz.

Nope.

Taker only has a handful of Wrestlemanias in him. The wear and tear of the business has caught up with Taker's body over the years, and the WWE has built him as being weaker and weaker in the storylines over the past few years, struggling to hold on to the streak. Although, I have my reservations about it, I would MUCH rather see Taker VS Lesnar, Taker VS Cena, or maybe Taker VS Rock, but I don't know if Rock is ever going to wrestle again. Taker is running on borrowed time, and I would hope WWE wouldn't feel the need to waste a streak match on an undeserving Bill Goldberg.

Eh, I don't think so.

I think it'll be hard to top or match the excitement and buzz surrounding Brock Lesnar's return and the five star quality match he had with Cena at Extreme Rules 2012. Goldberg was known for squashing scrub jobbers, not being some artist/technician or storyteller in the ring, who could put on great matches.

From what I remember, his best match happened with DDP in the main event of Halloween Havoc '98. And it was still a pretty short match. Goldberg was fun to watch if he was destroying someone with a Spear and Jack Hammer in a matter of seconds or a few minutes, but anything beyond that, and Goldberg could put you to sleep. So I don't have faith in him being able to put on anything resembling the recent classics or wrestling clinics we've seen with CM Punk, Brock Lesnar, The Rock at Wrestlemania 28, or the match with HBK at Mania 23 (although, I know some people will complain about Cena not selling the leg injury at the end. I think it was a knee).

id be happy to see him return lots are saying hes crap in the ring mayby right but he had massive intensity and that more then made up for it when his music hit everyone knew the shit was gonna hit the fan and that was his appeal.

i dont think a return is on the cards though from what ive read he seems to have more or less lost intrest in wrestling if he even cared to begin with.i may be wrong but i think his priority is a huge payday so unless hes offered truckloads of cash i dont think he would return.

against taker at mania?nah just dont think that would be as good as it sounds tbh.as for cena also nah wwe must be fully aware how hated cena is by a lot of older fans because everytime a big veteran returns they decide to batter cena for example the rock,kane,lesnar im sure there are more but my point is it seems to happen too often.id prefer to see him fued with ryback everyone knows the comparisons made between the two so it could be like the old dog coming back to prove his time isnt quite over yet.he could even gradually turn into a sort of mentor of course for this to happen ryback would have to be made to look massively strong before goldbergs return otherwise the fued would be pointless.

his career? in wcw its debatable who the actual face of the company was but would say hes def one of the guys who come instantly to mind when you think of wcw.but in wwe i think everything he did was overshadowed by that match with brock not sure if hes done anything wrestling related since but its definatly a lot of fans last wrestling memory of him and was a very poor way to leave the buisness and to be remembered.

1. What's everyone's opinion on a WWE return for Bill?

Personally, I've no real desire to see Goldberg. I was never a fan of the guy and I believe he's pretty damn overrated. Without the streak, Goldberg fizzled out. He became just another guy on the roster. He didn't have the ability to do anything apart from it and make an impact. He couldn't cut promos all that well and he wasn't all that good in the ring. Most of his matches during the streak were less than 5 minutes long and were against jobbers. If he was in longer matches and wasn't against top notch talent, his shortcomings became abundantly clear. Goldberg was in talks with WWE a while back to return but they fell through. If I had to guess why, and this is only a guess mind you, Goldberg probably wanted a ridiculous amount of money and WWE felt that he wasn't worth it. He's not the draw The Rock & Brock Lesnar are, he doesn't have RVD's athleticism nor does he have the overall skills of Chris Jericho. I doubt we'll be seeing Goldberg in WWE anytime soon and, in my eyes, that's not a bad thing.

2. Does Goldbergs career in WCW and WWE mean anything to anyone on putting him in the hall of fame?

For me personally, I don't see that he's had a hall of fame career. Being a 2 time World Champion doesn't automatically mean that you should rank as a hall of famer. As I stated earlier, in my eyes, Goldberg & his streak are highly overrated and I just don't personally see it. That being said, I wouldn't complain if he did make it in at some point. A lot of fans liked him and he did make a definite impression. It's been more than 9 years since his last match, that I'm aware of, and more than 15 years since he defeated Hogan for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship; but a good number of people still talk about him with reverence.

I don't think it'd be all that good of a match. As I alluded to earlier, Goldberg really isn't that good of an in-ring guy. He was fine in his 5 minute squash matches but that won't cut it, obviously. Also, let's take into account that Goldberg himself hasn't wrestled in almost a decade, so I'm sure there's more than a fair amount of ring rust there. Given The Undertaker's condition over the past several years, WWE's best chance of keeping him as healthy as possible coming out of the match is to put him up against someone that's really skilled at helping to cover up for his limitations. Frankly, I don't believe Goldberg's up to it. Also, Taker isn't someone that's generally known for doing a lot of talking in promos. He can cut promos well but because of his character & the presence of the character, he doesn't really need to. Goldberg couldn't cut a promo to save his pecker if Lorena Bobbitt was standing over him with a butcher knife in each hand. Due to Taker's overall condition, you need someone who can cut strong promos to help carry the build because most of the physical stuff would need to be saved for WrestleMania. All around, Goldberg just isn't a good choice for Taker in my opinion.

Again, just my opinion, but not really. We've seen Cena in similar situations with The Rock and Brock Lesnar. Goldberg isn't on their level when it comes to star power. The feud would be built with Goldberg booked as this human juggernaut who ran through everyone and decided to "come back" because of John Cena. Goldberg puts Cena down for this & that, Cena goes into sermon mode preaching to the WWE Universe & Goldberg about how damn proud he is of who he is, they get into a brawl or two before their match happens. I wouldn't have high hopes for this match. It wouldn't stink up the place or anything, but I certainly doubt that it'd be a classic. There'd be a lotta power moves in the match with both guys hitting their finisher more than once on the other before Cena manages to rally and score an AA that's just enough to put Goldberg away. Goldberg has his big paycheck and rides off into the sunset. I can't say it enough: Goldberg just wasn't all that good in the ring. He can't talk and he's not really that good of an in-ring guy. He had a great look and great intensity, I'll give him that. However, so did Batista and I can't say I'm all that interested in seeing Batista to come back to feud with Cena either.

1) RVD's athleticisim? He doesn't have BigShow's athleticism. Currently, he is not the draw that Rock is, he isn't the draw Gillberg would be. Aside from a few older fans, no one under 20 knows who the hell he is in the WWE universe.

2)I don't want him in HOF either, but it will likely happen eventually. might be still too soon though, as you mentioned only less then a decade since his last wwe run

3)gb vs ut? only if this was 1998.

4)gb vs cena? well, this might work, but it would be pushing Cena to carry GB in a massive way. GB wasn't horrible, just not well trained and didn't know a lot of moves. Cena isn't great, knows a lot of moves, but his character has been held down in terms of variety to better show his strength and endurance. In a lot of ways, Cena is in the position Undertaker was in up to the bikertaker days, when due to his persona and gimmick, he had to limit what he did in ring to fit what he was portraying. After the bikertaker, he was able to adapt and start showing more of his technical skill set with submissions and grapple holds instead of just power and pain moves.
Still a Cena/GB match would be more interesting then a taker/gb match but neither is as good as a taker/cena match.

as a wresler:banghead: he sucks...
as a person he sucks even more. the guy does not gives a rat's ass about the buisness or passing the damn torch.so hell no i dont wanna see him in hall of fame....
I really do want to see him coming back and being squashed by ryback..
As for the scripted streak:wtf: it means nothing...

Goldberg sucked, just like Ryback sucks (right now). When no one is jobbing for them, they can't even put on a decent match. If he really must return, I would hope to see him in a match with Ryback. Let's see how that match would turn out...

What's everyone's opinion on a wwe return for Bill?

Personally, I could care less if he ever comes back, but the question is predicated on something I don't know: What in hell was he so unhappy about during his first go-around with WWE? Does anyone know?

What wasn't being done that he wanted done? Were they booking him in a manner objectionable to him? Was he not getting the respect backstage that he thought a performer of his "accomplishments" deserved? Did he see himself as being above other personnel in the company? What?

In WCW, he was a manufactured product who was given an incredible streak of consecutive victories. As I saw it, that was based on his look, which was something to behold.....but on nothing else. I was always surprised how unimpressive his repertoire of ring moves was....and how it took an opponent who knew how to work to lead him to a semblance of a good contest. Yes, every performer needs his opponent to sell his moves, but I felt Goldberg was especially inept for a guy who was allowed to attain top billing.

His ability (or willingness) to sell for others was a joke....but then, with the 173-0 business, he didn't really have to engage in the practice.

As for the Hall of Fame, I can't imagine why WWE would want to honor a guy who has dissed the company as much as Goldberg, although Ultimate Warrior and Bruno Sammartino have proven that a softening of attitude can work magic as far as thawing relations. If Goldberg ever needs money and WWE is willing to provide a chunk, we might wind up reading about how he actually loved the company all along.

To Goldberg, I say: you didn't like it in WWE? Feel free to stay away from a place that wounded your gentle heart.

The problem is....it's 2013 WCW ceased to exist in 2001 it's over. We're talking over a decade since Goldberg was in his prime in WCW. Fans of the "WWE" nowadays probably weren't even born or at least were infants when Goldberg was "dominating" WCW. Us older fans can appreciate what Goldberg accomplished in WCW. Without a doubt he was one the reasons for Nitro's success and popularity in 1998 and 1999.

Kevin Nash likes to say they "pumped in" the Goldberg chants...well you couldn't "pump in" those pops when he speared you!!! He was victim of politics in WCW. Everyone knew he was over like Rover but they just kept pushing guys like Nash, DDP, Sting, Hogan, Flair etc....

Don't even bring up his time in "WWE" WWE just used him up just like they did all the other former WCW guys. That's the same reason why Sting continues to give the "WWE" the finger.

**Goldbergs career is the streak. Now people may say his run in wwe wasn't all that great.

Really Goldberg was good based on who he was wrestling, and I don't mean the 150 Squash matches he had to get his streak I'm talking the matches with Scott Hall, DDP, Hogan, Hart. Its almost like Savage carrying Warrior through a match, when Goldberg was guided he looked good. When he wasn't guided it was a horror fest. In the WWE world now, unless Goldberg is going to allow himself to be guided into a real match with a Bryan, or Ziggler or Punk or HHH its not worth it, and for those of you who said Cena vs Goldberg would be gold think about it Goldbergs five base moves vs Cenas 5 base moves, and Goldberg doesn't have a lot of technical skills anf so I wouldn't want to see an in ring return for Bill.

2. Does Goldbergs career in WcW and Wwe mean anything to anyone on putting him in the hall of fame? I think even though his career was short, he definitely should be involved in the HOF, but not before those other legends who had a legitimate stamp on the industry like Savage, Roberts, etc.

3. Goldberg Vs. Undertaker at WrestleMania? Abiout a good of a match as the 2 on 1 handicap at WM or one of those horrible casket matches. Its not that the Undertaker isn't phenomenal because he is but we know from past experience big man vs big man always looks horrible. Lesnar vs Goldberg was shit, Ryback vs Henry is shit, Nash vs Goldberg was pretty much shit, so having these two together would not be a good idea.

4. Goldberg tells John Cena your next and spears him sounds awesome? I would love to see Cena get speared, but I don't find a match like this good at all...

Goldberg was never a good fit for WWE, as he never had the "entertainment value" WWE wants their guys to have. Even though he won against the Rock and Chris Jericho, they made him look so bad through their promos that he never had a chance.

As for him coming back, don't hold your breath. He's 46 years old and it's no small secret that Triple H never liked him.

Goldberg dislikes anything that doesn't kiss his ass. I don't want to see him in WWE now or getting into the HOF. He doesn't deserve it.

Though Goldberg is not a big a star as The Rock or Brock Lesnar, he does have some name value. A Brock Lesnar type schedule can actually work for a guy like Goldberg. Him appearing at about 5-7 PPVs could work.

Goldberg's comments about the business has made him unpopular (especially among the internet and probably WWE management). With that said, you can't deny that he was a huge star. His persona in the ring along with the streak is definitely Hall of Fame worthy. People loved seeing Goldberg hit that spear and nail that jack hammer. That was his persona. That's what we wanted to see the moment his music hit. Not chain wrestling or some amateur wrestling style moves. They wanted to see the power, speed, and athleticism of Goldberg.

What happened with Goldberg is once the streak ended, WCW did not know how to use him. I mean, they turned him heel at one point. They booked him against horrible opponents. Not to mention the overexposure. How many times did they have him wrestle for free on Monday? Instead of having him just use a spear or cut a promo about the next opponent, he would have the Goldberg squash match. They killed his mystique.

No to Goldberg vs Undertaker at Wrestlemania. Yes to Goldberg vs Undertaker at Summerslam. Yes to it being awesome if Goldberg went after Cena. It doesn't have to stop there. Punk, Bryan, Orton, Sheamus, even Brock Lesnar. These are guys who can more than hold their own in a feud and are fantastic in the ring. Like I mentioned, keep the mystique there, just like with Brock. Have him only wrestle on PPVs and appear on Raw to set up that next major PPV.

He never did anything special. Anybody could have that streak if they were booked to have it.

That's why every guy that was booked to have an undefeated streak have their streaks as highly regarded as Goldberg's.

Without goldberg i honestly think wcw would have went under a lot sooner in my opinion goldbergs streak is better then takers mania streak. honestly taker has beaten hbk and hhh most the others will never be in the hof goldberg defeated hogan hall savage sting luger giant who are bigger names then probly all the guys takers beaten with the exception of hhh and hbk. bills streak is very impressive but not as big as andre's 15 years before getting beat by hogan at mania 3 goldbergs smashmouth style and ruthless aggression is something that hasnt been seen in quite sometime. its a shame goldberg couldnt be bigger in wwe being buried by hhh he did beat hhh nash i think lesnar the rock and others but goldbergs career will be remembered for his streak the 2nd greatest streak in wwe history #1 will be andres 15 yrs of being undefeated. yes goldberg deserves to be in the hof

Without goldberg i honestly think wcw would have went under a lot sooner in my opinion goldbergs streak is better then takers mania streak. honestly taker has beaten hbk and hhh most the others will never be in the hof goldberg defeated hogan hall savage sting luger giant who are bigger names then probly all the guys takers beaten with the exception of hhh and hbk. bills streak is very impressive but not as big as andre's 15 years before getting beat by hogan at mania 3 goldbergs smashmouth style and ruthless aggression is something that hasnt been seen in quite sometime. its a shame goldberg couldnt be bigger in wwe being buried by hhh he did beat hhh nash i think lesnar the rock and others but goldbergs career will be remembered for his streak the 2nd greatest streak in wwe history #1 will be andres 15 yrs of being undefeated. yes goldberg deserves to be in the hof
Goldbergs streak better than Takers?

Taker only faced HHH and HBK? the others wont be in the hall of fame?

are u a child?...cuz if not please punch yourself in the face for saying something so ridiculous

So I guess Superfly Snuka, Jake the Snake, Kane, CM Punk, Ric Flair, Mark Henry, Big Show (same person as the giant, who you gave credit for with Goldberg), Edge, Batista, and current WWE champion Randy Orton aren't either already in the Hall of Fame or Future Hall of Famers.

If you Include HHH and HBK, that is 12 hall of famers during Taker's Mania streak

Goldbergs streak consisted of terrible matches, untelevised matches, like 20 matches against Jerry Flynn, 20 more against Saturn, a whole lot of matches against the Giant, matches on WCW shows that nobody even watched...Goldbergs streak was padded and ridiculous. and before you come back with something, I admit these are not the actual numbers, im just going by my memory of his streak.

Taker has five star matches, defending world titles, against hall of famers, on the biggest show in the history of wrestling

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back