[The Rock Campaign HQ]

Miko "El_Miz" Mizzannon;890888 said:
Goldberg didnt really need to be put over in fairness,

He could have done with The Rock several months after when he certainly needed putting over.

nobody wanted to see Goldberg win either.

They did. The Rock was turned heel because fans were sick of him leaving every couple of months.

Austin was right about Brock though, it was silly to put him over the veterans the way they did. While it worked for a while he soon up and left.

Austin wanted to save the match between himself and Brock fro a proper show. He objected to putting him over in a nothing match on Raw. Which is a fair point.

VOTE BEEFCAKE.​

He could have done with The Rock several months after when he certainly needed putting over.

Wont disagree with that.

They did. The Rock was turned heel because fans were sick of him leaving every couple of months.

I was thinking more during the match itself, the "bullshit" chants when Goldberg kicked out of the People's Elbow. Or the "Goldberg sucks" chants during the match and especially when he won. The Rock spent half his leaving speech defending Goldberg.

Austin wanted to save the match between himself and Brock fro a proper show. He objected to putting him over in a nothing match on Raw. Which is a fair point.

I heard he didnt want to lose at all, not that I am going to pretend that it's accurate information. I am more inclined to believe it because he's refused to lose to people before. He has the right to as well.

VOTE BEEFCAKE.​

Funnily enough I cant actually recall a match that Brutus lost, I think he did by DQ once. Although my old-school knowledge aint really up to scratch.

Miko "El_Miz" Mizzannon;890911 said:
I was thinking more during the match itself, the "bullshit" chants when Goldberg kicked out of the People's Elbow. Or the "Goldberg sucks" chants during the match and especially when he won. The Rock spent half his leaving speech defending Goldberg.

I don't remember any chants like that. But to be fair I haven't seen it in nearly 6 years.

I heard he didnt want to lose at all, not that I am going to pretend that it's accurate information. I am more inclined to believe it because he's refused to lose to people before. He has the right to as well.

He was booked to lose the Raw match. So maybe he didn't want to lose, but I can certainly see his point in not losing in a nothing match.

Maybe he was being awkward, maybe it was because of his neck, or maybe he thought that him vs. Lesnar would be headlining a major show in the future and he didn't see the point in hotshotting it.

Funnily enough I cant actually recall a match that Brutus lost, I think he did by DQ once. Although my old-school knowledge aint really up to scratch.

He hardly ever got pinned. Same as Jim Duggan. Which is why not voting Beefcake isn't an option.

VOTE BEEFCAKE.

My personal favorite. The man had you on your feet no matter what. He was hilarious. Him and Austin had freaking amazing matches at WM, and nobody can argue that. He did not sell out he did what was best for himself. Many superstars would do exactly the same. I'll be voting for him throughout the entire tourny.

What tourney is this? I joined because I was so curious to see if the Rock was ever coming back. He was by far my fav wrestler since Hogan in my young days.

So I realized he will never come back, but what is this tourney?

Dude is my favourite wrestler of all time, and constantly gets udnerrated by people who think guys like HHH and Cena are entertaining. In pure kayfabe terms the guy is surely up there with the best of the best, and on a personal level he's the most entertaining wrestler ever - guys like HHH can "respect the business" all they want - I don't give a shit - The Rock did his job better than anyone else and entertained me, so he'll be getting my vote until he runs into someone I'm backing.

We have Kane in a stretcher match. So anything goes, just need to get Kane on a stretcher and over that line. Now, Rock has beaten Kane in a no holds barred match, so he can drop Kane for three seconds. Just need to find a way Rock can get Kane on the stretcher and we will have him through. If anyone uses the argument the Rock can't get Kane lying down long enough, neither can Kane get The Rock down. They both have out of this world durability.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back