The Big, Bad, and Dangerous Campaign HQ

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
From the man who made the campaign HQ cool again comes the CHQ of the best tag team in this tournament, Big, Bad, and Dangerous.

Obviously, anytime we have a match featuring a superheavyweight, the size of said SHW is a massive advantage. In the rare case of a team of TWO Superheavyweights, however, the advantage is nearly insurmountable.

That being said, SHW tag teams have been defeated in the past by teams that were more athletic and could "wear them down," and by teams who could "outsmart them." Make no mistake about this: unlike other Superheavyweight Teams, Vader and Bigelow are too athletic to be worn down, and too smart and experienced to be outsmarted.

Here's a look at BB&D in Japan against The Steiner Brothers:

[youtube]HbiA4sBMXnw[/youtube]

And Vader VS Bigelow in Japan:

[youtube]iroh9wHHFrw[/youtube]

Japan had it right with these two. They made them a tag team and they were dominant. Had WWF or WCW realized the potential, they records they would have broken would be endless.

BB&D - vote for them and support them in the tag tournament!

I impressed with your craftiness. It should be noted that the entire Campaign Headquarters concept was actually created and pioneered by me.

You realise this forces my hand in the creation of an LAX Campaign HQ, don't you?

Though I wouldn't say that BB&D are absolutely invulnerable. Albeit difficult, they have the capacity to be worn down. I'd also say it's easier to outsmart them than you may suggest. They're not omniscient, after all.

I'm interested by this tag team. Before IC25 mentioned it, I had never heard of them. Given the sheer power and unique athleticism of these men, I would imagine that they would be very difficult to beat. Think about it: if you were one big man down, you had better you hope he doesn't get a tag in on his well-rested monster of a partner.
IC25.jpg

I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't have any qualms over lending some support. I just can't support them of E&C. Christian ftw!

I know you mention the wear down factor with the Anderson's about my post. I think the Andrsons could wear them down becuase I see one of them miss a flying move and Ole going for the leg instead of the arm. I didn't disuss this in the matchup because it is too late. I did choose to do it here because I want posters to know it can be done. If the Brian Busters get them I hope people realize this. BBD is great but this isn't a top 8 team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back