The Rock buried Miz and Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

SMKM

Occasional Pre-Show
Title pretty much says it all. The main event last night was TERRIFIC in my opinion. I loved seeing the Rock perform again, really I did. And Miz and Truth were pretty damn good in my opinion too.....BUT WWE really fucked up. Now what? You have Miz and Truth get buried for weeks by Cena, but during the PPV they let Cena have his ass handed to him (as usual) but instead of byt a regular performer, you let a guy who hasn't been seen in 7 years beat the hell out of them?! Now what? What's that say about our current talent? This was by far the worst possible thing to have happened. WWE should have let Miz and Truth go over in a way that Rock looked weak, but not weak enough that people would think he lost it. I mean the simple answer should have been let Cena turn heel like everyone wants, betray Rock, and let Miz and Truth get the pinfall. Rock wouldnt have looked weak! But, no that's not what happened. But for the sake of not turning Cena heel, they should have at least let Miz and Truth pin Cena. It makes no sense to let a guy who hasnt had a match in 7 years go over, just for the sake of his name. Doing that makes your talent look weak, and now what storyline wise? Miz and Truth can never get their revenge on Rock, cuz we all know Rock wont be on RAW tonight (I'll sure as hell be surprised if he is) and they can't feud with cena anymore, whats the point hes already beaten them for like a month now, it'd just look stupid. Rock winning tonight yes, it was great and all, but in the process he completely buried Miz and Truth and I'll be surprised if casual fans will take them seriously from here on out. What are your guys thoughts? Do you agree? Disagree? For the record, I'm not a Rock hater, I love the Rock as much as anyone, but I'm not a biased asshole, I'm looking at this from a real perspective, and in my opinion, Miz and Truth should have went over.

I think that Miz and R-Truth should have got put over tonight. Regardless of Cena turning heel or not I think Cena should have walked out on The Rock leaving him to get his ass handed to him and furthering his hatred for Cena. If this happened The Miz and Truth would be able to go back to Raw with their heads held high bragging about their win over the most electrifying man while The Rock plots his revenge on Cena.

I hope you use the term "buried" loosely. And by loosely, I mean very very loosely. And by very very loosley, I mean not at all. They weren't buried at all. First thing first, The Rock isn't some random celebrity that's never wrestled in front of a WWE audience before. Had he been, I could see your point. However, The Rock is in the top five of best WWE Superstars of all time. If you watched tonight, The Rock had zero ring rust. There is absolutely no shame whatsoever in losing to one of the best superstars ever; in fact I'm sure both R-Truth and The Miz would call it an honor to even be in the same ring with someone as over as The Rock.

I've mentioned this a few times here (with a different name), "a match with The Rock is a good day at the office." Win or loss, they still main evented a big four PPV with two of the biggest names in the WWE ever in John Cena and The Rock. It doesn't matter if or how they lost, Awesome Truth were not buried. I think you're jumping the gun a bit. When's the last time the crowd turned overnight? The crowd obviously took Awesome Truth seriously before, they'll still take them seriously tomorrow. There's no reason not to. Miz/Truth are still gonna claim a conspiracy or make up some bullshit excuse. They're heels. Their credibility doesn't come by wins and loses; especially when it's a loss to two guys who bring (brought) so much attention to the WWE over the years like The Rock and John Cena.

Buried...no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back