Awesome Truth and the Muppets!!

gwumusic10

Gwumusic10
So there are so many serious threads on here that I thought I would make up a fun one just to lighten the mood

Keep in mind when you are reading this, this is just for the purpose of fun and seeing what people would say.....Don't even worry about the main event status of these 2 individuals.

Here soon the muppets will invade RAW......This got me thinking and in all honesty I got this idea from someone on Facebook. Here is what I am thinking.

We all know that Awesome Truth's firing was totally kayfabe but I got to thinking.....

How awesome and hilarious would it be to see Awesome Truth go all ape shit on the muppets. R Truth would be the one I would want to watch because he started the whole conspiracy thing so I figured it would be hilarious for Awesome Truth to have a showdown with the muppets claiming the muppets are the real reasons behind the conspiracy problems in the WWE.

What do you think would be something hilarious that could come out of this?

One thing I could see happening is Awesome Truth is in the ring with the muppets and they rip the puppets off the hand of the person with them and R Truth saying some funny shit like

Truth: Miz!! This puppet had a hand up its....well you know.....his ass
Miz: Really? really? REALLY?!
Truth: See this is exactly what i'm talking about....It's a conspiracy only except this week they have hands up puppets asses instead of John Laurinitis's head up his own ass:lol::wtf:

Lol so what are some funny things that you think could happen if Awesome Truth and the Muppets shall meet? I'm very interested in seeing how creative people are.

Have fun :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back