A Muppet Massacre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HRNY4ZRNY

Dark Match Winner
Here is my idea for the ending of Raw this week. Very controversial but would create a ton of attention for WWE and the new muppet movie.

So Miss Piggy, Kermit, Gonzo and Fozzy are special announcers for Raws main event which is Cena vs. Del Rio.

Towards the end of the match Miz and Truth hit the ring and beat down Cena with Del Rios help. After Cena has been layed out Miz and R Truth turn there attention to the Muppets.

The viewer (us) is not supposed to see the puppeteer. What would be awesome is Miz grabs a can of gas and a metal trash can from under the ring. (Miz and Truth staged it there.)

Miss Piggy is mouthing off to Truth and Kermit is trying to calm her down. He's the sensible muppet that knows they are gonna get there ass kicked.

Miz and Truth stand in front of the announce table. All of a sudden Truth and Miz grab the announce table and pull it apart exposing the puppeteers.

Thats when the puppeteers need to start using there real voice. "What are you guys doing. Im just doing my job!"

Miz and Truth grab the puppeteers by there shirts and throw them on the ground. They do the classic punches to the foreheads beating down all the puppeteers.

They grab all of the lifeless muppets and bring the trash can in the ring. They pour the gasoline in the can and throw all of the muppets in.

The show fades out with little kids crying and the look of shock on the audience faces.

Next week would be the perfect time to have The Rock come back. What do you all think?

Definitely not going to happen. Awesome fantasy though...the puppeteers aren't going to be exposed, there will be no burning of anything. Nothing that exciting is going to happen when the muppets "invade" Raw. It's going to be another pointless and stupid guest host concept

... Quick question. Why? What would posses you to want to ruin the muppets for thousands of children everywhere? Does the fact that they're guest starring on RAW piss you off so much that you'd want to destroy the childhood memories of just about everyone watching? Seriously, this is a terrible idea.

If I saw this happen I'd be so pissed off I'd stop watching WWE altogether. This idea is more tasteless than every Michael Cole did throughout the entire year combined.

Yeah I know it wont happen...

I really miss shocking moments. WWE has so many oppurtunities to do things that are cool and different.

I hate that celebs come in and always look so good and get over on the WWE wrestlers. Like Hugh Jackman or Mayweather.

For once I would like someone like the Miz and Truth to put a end to that nonsense. Burning up the Muppets on live TV would be amazing and a must watch.

(the next week on Raw they could have Kermit and the other Muppets in hospital beds recovering so the Kids dont think they are all really dead.)

Reptile,

To make a shocking moment you have to do something shocking. I would love to see a few kids crying as Raw went off the air. They will get over it when there parents explain its not real.

It would be even better if hornswoggle was there with him and kane returned and chokeslammed him and set him on fire. Then hornswoggle got released and was never seen from again. That would be the greatest thing ever.

Wrestlingfanusa- that would be awesome

Raptile- if you would be that offended than my storyline did its job.

Hoping hornswoggle is with them and kane returns and chokeslams him. Then sets him on fire and he gets fired and is never seen again.

Hoping hornswoggle is with them and kane returns and chokeslams him. Then sets him on fire and he gets fired and is never seen again.

this has nothing to do with the post. and honestly this whole "let's kill the muppets" post is idiotic and childish. clearly you two are new at this. but it's ok, we all have made a horrible post before, just not this stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back