The Roast of Donald Trump

I appreciate that....I think.

Anyway, this is why I can't stand people like the Jersey Shore cast or various other "celebrities". They make more money than various street blocks for being an idiot or doing nothing or just being loud, and yet a lot of people go to work every day and actually work for 8 hours and are lucky to make 1/10 of what these people make in a year in their entire lives. One of my biggest annoyances.

I appreciate that....I think.

Anyway, this is why I can't stand people like the Jersey Shore cast or various other "celebrities". They make more money than various street blocks for being an idiot or doing nothing or just being loud, and yet a lot of people go to work every day and actually work for 8 hours and are lucky to make 1/10 of what these people make in a year in their entire lives. One of my biggest annoyances.
I know the feeling, the idiot get rich while those who actually make the world better suffer. And yet there are people who actually look up to the stupid..

Yeah it's irritating. You have J-Woww making what, 15 grand for a 5 minute appearance on Impact while I went to college, have a degree and yet I can't find a job. Makes me shake my head very hard.

I don't mind when an actor/actress makes that kind of money. Feature films, television, etc., bring in big dollars, so they should get a cut. I don't mind when athletes make that kind of money, same deal. I suppose the Jersey Shore ******s should get their cut as well, but I don't have to be happy about.

Also, these reality dopes have no real talent. They sit around, crack jokes, drink, and bang skanks. It bothers me, a lot.

I actually feel bad for the Situation. I don't watch the show so I don' know if he deserves humiliation like that though Trump apparently liked him.

I watched it yesterday, Oh dear god weren't some of the jokes he was saying just falling flat. Absolutely silent. I sat here wishing for it to stop..... at the same time I couldn't tear my eyes away.

I actually think, as far as Roasts go, this one wasn't that great. There were some funny moments, but if you've watched all the roasts, you've heard a bunch of these jokes before.

Honestly, how many times can we hear that Lisa Lampanelli fucks black dudes and is fat, Whitney Cummings is a ****e, and Jeff Ross sucks?

It gets old after a while. For me anyhow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back