The Roast of Donald Trump

[YOUTUBE]BeqvbKLvNmM&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/YOUTUBE]

Wow. Anyone else watch this fucking catastrophe? Personally, I found great pleasure in watching this no-talent douchetard fall flat on his face.

Is that wrong?

I started watching his set but I couldn't even make it 30 seconds.

I knew there was a reason i refuse to watch Jersey Shore.

On a side note, is anyone surprised that trump's not in the HOF? He'll be in the celeb wing pretty soon.

Donald is definitely getting into the HOF, no question. He took a Stunner, that alone is worth entry.

Snoop was funny on the Flavor Flav on as well.

I loved it. I've never seen someone bomb like that.

Anthony Jesenik or however you spell it was pretty hilarious.

I was almost to embarrassed for him to continue watching. The guy should stick to what hes best know for, being a dumbass..but after watching that its obvious he pretty much proved that.

Maybe we should put Zack Ryder on Jersey Shore. He has better mic skills than The Situation. Woo, Woo, Woo: You Know It.

Rome tore Situation apart on his radio show this morning, shit was fucking hilarious

"wooooooooooahhhh!!! aaaaaaaaaaayyyyy!!! what 'cha gonna do?"

Easy Sitch, change the fucking channel, that's what I'm gonna do

Ladies and gentlemen, that man is a millionaire.

Let that sink in for awhile when you go to your job where you might make 40 grand a year if you're lucky.

Let that sink in for awhile when you go to your job where you might make 40 grand a year if you're lucky.

Sitch is projected to "earn" (and I use the term earn loosely here) over $10 mil. this year, I'll be lucky to clear $25 grand:disappointed:

That just makes him a rich annoying ignorant asshole. All the money in the world won't make you smarter, funnier or less annoying. True you know, you don't have his money or abs...I'd bet you cash everybody here would rather watch you. Not asskissing, just saying money doesn't make you any better, just richer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back