• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The People's Choice for Moderator

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
I want to try something new, different, and possibly exciting. I want to let the members of WZ have a say in the next Moderator.

Here are some things to remember:

1) Nominate someone else...can't nominate yourself.

2) The Administrators have the right to refuse any and all nominations.

3) Just because 100 people think you should be a mod, doesn't mean you will be.

4) If someone has already been nominated that you think should be moderator, nominate them again. The more nominations they get, the better chance they have.

5) The posters with the most nominations will be put to a poll, to determine WZ's choice for next Moderator.

6) Please remember this is ONLY to see who others think should be a moderator. This will not actually determine a new moderator. The Staff will promote moderators in the same fashion as always, however, this may help us make a decision.

Please nominate a poster, what section you think they should mod, and WHY. Please only give ONE nomination. Thanks.

Choice #1: Dave

Section: Video Games or WWE or Graphics (If needed)

He has begun his time working in the eFed as a moderator there, so the shift would be easy. Easily he dominates the Video Games Section, so it would be a keen fit for him there, but I could also see him being in charge of graphics section as well on the side. If he is not made a full mod of the eFed itself, along side Phoenix, then I could also see a place for him in the WWE section as a Jr. Mod to Lord Sidious.

GD. He's consistently all over the place, never appears to cause trouble, and never bitches about anything (unlike some other posters do when they're overlooked for a mod spot). Then again, I may be biased.

Blade for any of the wrestling sections. The guy is a solid poster and although it seems as though he campaigns a lot, he deserves it. He really put a lot into posting there and deserves some recognition, I think.

Please nominate a poster, what section you think they should mod, and WHY.

Is it really that hard?

Tasty - TNA. TNA need another guy...tasty is that man

Lariat for the Old School Wrestling section. He knows his stuff, and likes to draw focus on that section quite often. He's done so most recently with his thread about gimmick matches and their origins I believe.

Is it really that hard?
When I'm only reading about a third of what you say? Yes.

D-Man for WWE. Consistent poster, always coming up with new threads, normally has a fantastic attitude.

Ty for Music. Because he posts there. That gives him a leg up.

GD for Spam. Because he's one of the better spam posters going and has a great attitude.

Ty - Music

D-Man or Lariat - General/Old School

Ty is probably the only person left posting in there regularly, and he's a great poster. He's gotten some experience with the e-fed, and I think he'd do well with a section of his own.

D-Man and Lariat are both beasts in the General/Old School sections, and do a lot of reporting.

Lariat for Old School, definately. He loves the section, has been pushing conversation in there like crazy. You know my opinion on this one from long before this though

Tasty for anything this guy will be a mod sooner or later

Dave for Video Games or graphics.

Ty for Music.

Everyone else mentioned doesn't have anything on these guys

Can we nominate current mods for sections they're not already in?

I can only nominate one person, so with that being said, I nominate Lariat for both the General Wrestling and Old School sections, as I have done in the past (first time publicly, though).

He spends considerable time driving conversations into those two sections which I think have more potential to be enhanced if there was a set Moderator Presence in charge in there.

However, if someone is going to do either General Wrestling or Old School, they can do both, because the work load is enough for one Mod to handle.

Now as far as anyone looking to nominate anyone in the WWE section, I am going to tell you all right now that I have absolutely no interest in having a Mod in this section with Pro WWE views. So if you want to nominate someone that does, you are just wasting your time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back