The people upstairs

Have let it be known that we can't ban anyone for any reason, so unfortunately we're going to have to let Derf back, even though he's a total cunt.

So as he's unbanned, we'll all have to just hope he contracts AIDS or something instead.

Have let it be known that we can't ban anyone for any reason, so unfortunately we're going to have to let Derf back, even though he's a total cunt.

So as he's unbanned, we'll all have to just hope he contracts AIDS or something instead.

It was Polosport, wasn't it? He can be pretty moody.

I genuinely can only remember little bits and pieces of him.

Not enough to formulate an opinion anyway. With that being said, everyone seems to think he is a cunt.

I was banned? Cool.

But I don't think many people here dislike me. Luther haates me cause I called him out on being a Virgin for so many years, opting to be a mod on a wrestling forum instead.

He hated me for it, can't let a grudge go, and now everyone follows suit.

Nice to know the "people upstairs" are still around though to keep the corupts people in charge in line.

I was banned? Cool.

But I don't think many people here dislike me. Luther haates me cause I called him out on being a Virgin for so many years, opting to be a mod on a wrestling forum instead.

He hated me for it, can't let a grudge go, and now everyone follows suit.

Nice to know the "people upstairs" are still around though to keep the corupts people in charge in line.

Wow, you're an idiot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back