• Uncle Sam

• Amazing Dynamite

• Killjoy

• Pancake

• HGR

• Hollywood Nightmare

• IHW

Results are only viewable after voting.
Killjoy went from unbearably annoying to a guy whose posts I always stop to read. I really don't think anyone had a turnaround quite like he did.

Killjoy went from unbearably annoying to a guy whose posts I always stop to read. I really don't think anyone had a turnaround quite like he did.
That's news to me. Last year, I was runner up for best wrestling poster. Was I that annoying in the Bar Room? And no one bothered to say anything? Other than JGlass?

As pointed out by several people already...did Sam actually get better this year? And did he get better to a degree that merits him the "most improved"? The guy was already rock solid. Like, on a Daniel Bryan level of quality. Did he really go from Daniel Bryan to Kurt Angle between now and the start of 2012?

Not hatin' on Sam. I'm just saying...

EDIT: Fuck you D-Man. I thought we had something special!

...ok, no I didn't. We never had anything special. But in my head, we did. And it was lovely.

Unless people are sucking up to HGR to try and get on the main page I don't get this at all. He has improved some since he first got on this site but this year his improvement has been marginal at best. About all that happened is he started posting more, which was a disaster at first but has become slightly more bearable lately. He is capable of decent stuff at times but his try harding here with bs about accidentally voting for himself etc. is clear evidence he still isn't anywhere near improved enough yet.

That doesn't mean I am voting for Sam though. The supposedly hippest cat on WZ didn't even know that TNA has been doing some great stuff over the last year until recently. He was too cool for school this year and it is high time someone cut his bees knees out from under him.

Yet to vote. I'm not entirely sure just how bad these monkeys were. Or just how good they are now actually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back