• Killjoy

• Pancake

• HGR

• Hollywood Nightmare

• IHW

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nate DaMac

Fuck erbody but me
This poll will be open until December 31st. If there is a tie, the winner will be decided by written votes.

Nominees
Haiku Hogan
Mack Militant
Uncle Sam
Amazing Dynamite
Killjoy
Pancake
HGR
Hollywood Nightmare
I Heart Wrestling

I thought Killam was such shit earlier in the year, but now he's turned into a pretty decent poster and I actually enjoy talking to him on the forums. Of course, he's not as good a poster as Sam or Haiku Hogan, but they both kicked ass to start out. After that, he's probably the best poster on this list.

I don't even care if I win. All I needed to know is that Nate, JGlass and Coco are on my side. :suckit:

EDIT: I didn't actually mean to vote for myself, but whatever. It should be noted that I thought Dynamite and Killjoy did a pretty damn good job this year.

I wont say I've improved in the slightest, but I definitely learned to stop doing the things I suck at.

Haiku wasnt always Haiku, and I'm pretty sure the pippa middleton guy used to get on my nerves, so he's the frontrunner here for me. Perhaps because they are short, or wrought with striking beauty and despair, but I always stop to read his posts. Haiku gets it.

Most Improved Poster
It is not Mack Militant
Vote Haiku Hogan.

Very sad I don't have more votes. I meant to vote for my Hollywood Hate partner IHW but clicked my name by mistake, Sorry bro! But now i'm left wondering who voted for me besides myself and BigDaddyAwesome...

Reactions: IHW

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back