• DirtyJose

• Big Sexy

• Kermit

• JGlass

• ScreaminNormanSmiley

• Mack Militant

• Yazloz

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sally is a woman AND Jewish? That means she gives killer BJ's, too.

She gets my vote.

According to some people I voted for Obama only out of white guilt, therefore this group of candidates is making my mind explode.

Please provide all your minority qualities so I can decide which among you has been the most persecuted by my people and therefore the most worthy of my vote.

Again, what is a minority poster? I appreciate the nod for it. But as low-key as I am, it's hard to fathom what I garnered.

Unfair. I've seen black people in Canada. At least three. One of them is my friend. He's introduced me to some cool handshakes.

I'm pretty sure people think you're black, though your love of hockey suggests otherwise.

Gotcha. I'm black, but it's cool being an enigma also. I just wished I'd gotten into hockey prior to 07-08. I still ask my homie about his feelings on the 93 finals.

Gotcha. I'm black, but it's cool being an enigma also. I just wished I'd gotten into hockey prior to 07-08. I still ask my homie about his feelings on the 93 finals.

I had to look it up since I was, you know, three at the time, but damn the Canadians team had some talent. Savard, Damphouse, Deisjardens, Muller, Leclair, and Patrick Roy in the net... that's a pretty solid lineup.

Then again, The Kings lineup might be even more ridiculous with Gretzky, Robitaille, Rob Blake, Coffey, Sydor, Zhitnik, and Jari Kurri.

On the other hand, I'm a woman and Jewish. Got 'em coming and going.:)

JGlass & I are still looking for eight others to form a minyan.

A real Jew unlike that faker Jglass. That is what I get for not reading the thread before I vote. What do you put on your latka? Jglass' answers have disturbed me.

How does Nate have just a single vote?

Weak, racist fucks.

We are getting old. Most people don't even know that running joke anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back