The Triple H/Sheamus Award for Best Mentor/Mentee Pairing.

Which was the best Mentor/Mentee Pairing?

• SNS/Milenko

• D-Man/Killjoy

• SNS/HGR

• Numbers/Pancake

• Sam/Jake

• Sam/Luther

• Sam/Coco

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nate DaMac

Fuck erbody but me
This poll will be open until December 31st. If there is a tie, the winner will be decided by written votes.

Nominees
ScreaminNormanSmiley/Milenko
D-Man/Killjoy
ScreaminNormanSmiley/HGR
Numbers/Pancake
Same/Jake
Sam/Luther
Sam/Coco

It's hard to go against a love story like SNS/Milenko, but Luther has really impressed me the way he's taken young Samuel under his wing this year.

Woah how did Numbers and I get on this list? I hate that guy.

I'm lying, I love you man.

I don't get the big deal behind the D-Man/Killjoy mentoring pair. Killjoy was already a big deal when he attached himself to D-Man, the only thing different now is that Killjoy is a mod. However, I'm fairly certain Killjoy has been in line for becoming a TNA mod for a while now, so I don't think we can give D-Man too much credit for that one.

On the other hand, Milenko was dead, and now he's alive thanks to SNS's mentoring. Brilliant work.

I don't get the big deal behind the D-Man/Killjoy mentoring pair. Killjoy was already a big deal when he attached himself to D-Man, the only thing different now is that Killjoy is a mod. However, I'm fairly certain Killjoy has been in line for becoming a TNA mod for a while now, so I don't think we can give D-Man too much credit for that one.

You're going to make D-Man cry. He REALLY wanted this one.

On the other hand, Milenko was dead, and now he's alive thanks to SNS's mentoring. Brilliant work.

Not for nothing but my guidance got him 2nd place in the Debater's League AND he was modded once he straightened himself out. So, yeah... that was all me.

Not for nothing but my guidance got him 2nd place in the Debater's League AND he was modded once he straightened himself out. So, yeah... that was all me.

If I'd have taken part he would've been third.

Lets say I start PM'ing you instructions on how not to be shitty. Of course that's assuming you were shitty, which I'm not saying you are. Get it?

Fuck, i'll take shitty any day.

Always thought it was some twisted buddy system, where a guy reps you too much so people think you are important.

I'm assuming this is mainly for the nonspams, I can see how it could work.

And from the fact that the list is compromised entirely of people worth listening to... and milenko... i'll assume for the most part that it does.

Fuck, i'll take shitty any day.

Always thought it was some twisted buddy system, where a guy reps you too much so people think you are important.

I'm assuming this is mainly for the nonspams, I can see how it could work.

And from the fact that the list is compromised entirely of people worth listening to... and milenko... i'll assume for the most part that it does.

Best example right now would be Pancake and Numbers on the e-fed. Pancake started and Numbers picked him for a tag team. As such, Pancake was making roleplay's with the current head of the e-fed.

Can't say I agree with that.
I gave you a thorough trouncing in our first match when I wasn't distracted and the other two were pretty split. Not to mention I curb-stomped everyone else.

I gave you a thorough trouncing in our first match when I wasn't distracted and the other two were pretty split. Not to mention I curb-stomped everyone else.

New math I guess. 13-7 is a "thorough trouncing" (which was only the result of the fact that I didn't know how to post pictures or videos at this point, and didn't realize how important they were in the scoring). But consecutive 12-3 scores are "pretty split".

Fewer distractions might have kept things more competitive in the Finals. Maybe. But the end result would have been the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back