The Official "WPWA" Draft

My show needs a showtime....maybe Showtime Percy Watson.

-----------------------------------------------

Next is Joey Mercury!

I going to have to bring in FCW guys soon to fill up my roster, Percy will be great for a talk show as well as wrestling.

Despite having, frankly, the three best members of The Nexus on my roster, I don't plan on any stables. Not to start off with, anyway.

I was hoping for one stable, but I don't see it happening the way the draft has been going for me.

And just so you know, I took Mark Henry for a tag team and his partner is Justin Gabriel. I wasn't sure if I should mention it becuase they aren't a real team and it doesn't break the rules, but I need this team, so if none of you have plans for Gabriel let him fall and I will select him with my next pick.

I'm getting a nice little tag division together, The Hart Dynasty, Team 3D, Gen Me. I'm gonna maybe pick up Consequences Creed if he isn't taken down the line and team him with Lethal again.

I'm just need about 2 or 3 more people for my roster, just wrote it out and seem to have each title with a number of contenders.

Taylor Wilde.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

For anyone who would like to have Vance Archer on their roster, I am willing to make a trade. All you have to do is draft Luke Gallows to your brand and we'll switch. Deal...

... anyone?

No, I'm fine thanks.

I don't even really want this following pick but I'm picking him up just to show my amazement at how he hasn't been picked yet.

Sting.

I'm pulling out after my next 2 picks, to finish the round and then start a round and then I'm done.Have a solid Main Event and European Championship contenders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back