The Official "WPWA" Draft

Would just like to say sorry for later, as I said I will not be able to reach a computer on Saturday so I will not be on.But will be back on Sunday, so sorry if it does effect the draft ina negative way.

^^^This. Everyone should make one.

Pease No, we have a plan and an order to how we are going to do the draft so changing things at this point would be stupid.It would make things more difficult and we should keep this as easy as possible.

Sent my list to Falkon so it should be settled if Falkon can do it.

I haven't made one. I'll be here when you are all on, so we can run things smoothly in a few hours.

It's also Sam's turn to pick an announcer.

I'm really sorry about how long it took me to make my pick, I was busy, but my official pick for ring announcer is Ashley Valance.

Now the drafting of wrestlers begins

My first pick of the draft is Randy Orton.

You know, FalKon had instructions to pick Jeff Hardy for me. The odds.

You leave me no choice but to pick someone who I can't believe hasn't been taken yet - wait a second... The Undertaker.

At least I get to see the epic sig you made for the Jeff Hardy choice. Technically Crock could have used it too.

Well then... I guess I'll just have to pick Rob Van Dam.

Posting on behalf of Prophet. He may change his picks if Vintage does not make a pick.

Prophet said:
Alex Riley

William Regal

NOTE: Da Prophet resumes control of his picks in exactly one hour.

However, The Crock has asked me if I can post on his behalf until he returns.

Damn... so many choices I could make... but, I'll put the safe bet on Drew McIntyre. Does that sentence even make sense?

Looking at my roster, it's missing something. There's an absence of something - or at least a deficiency. Oh, I know what that thing is: lies.

My next pick is: Sheamus.

TOO MANY LIES! TOO MANY LIES!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back