The Official LOLTNA Thread

X

RIP Sgt. Michael Paranzino / RIP CM
Seems a day doesn't go by a thread isn't started bitching about whatever new ******ed angle or program TNA is working. So instead of 9000 threads daily, let's just try to keep all of our spam TNA-bashing in here from now on. Kay? Kay.

For the first time in quite awhile I made the concentrated effort to stop recording with my DVR and change the channel every time one of those incredibly exploitative Jarrett/Karen at home segments aired. Even if it's just one household tuning out, I don't care, I will not support an angle so incredibly despicable.

It's a stupid storyline which shouldn't be done. Even reading the impact spoilers, I can't help but imagine how stupid it looks to watch it.

You aren't out on a limb. Jarrett has never come across as a bigger heel. He seems to enjoy playing the character a bit more than he should.

And as for Impact! tonight, I really don't know how to express what I'm feeling. Everything that happened confused the shit out of me. If I hated a certain segment, I also found something I liked. If I thought a segment was somewhere between decent and good, I couldn't help but hate something it had to offer as well. Examples:

-I'm very happy this Main Event Mafia shit didn't work out. I would love to see more focus on A.J. and Fourtune, and getting them away from Immortal is the way to do it. But, it was done in the most sloppy way possible. This only happened because TNA wrote a storyline and forgot how important it is to have everyone in place (signed to a freakin' contract!) to make it happen. So while this might turn out better than the original storyline would have, it's just more confirmation on how inept TNA's creative department really is.

-With Immortal being split in half, I feel like this shit angle may actually come to an end. However, we all know how much Bischoff and Russo love their "Faction Wars." The problem with this particular war is how unevenly matched the two sides are now.

Immortal has nothing. That pack of losers cannot possibly (or realistically) compete with Fourtune, Scott Steiner, Kurt Angle, and Crimson, right?? And don't forget about Matt Morgan, RVD, and Ken Anderson. So what will this undoubtedly lead to? More members of Immortal...which for my money is up there with the worst factions in the HISTORY of pro wrestling. Yeah, they're Dungeon of Doom bad. So after additional thought..yeah, this isn't ending anytime soon.

-With Immortal being split in half, I feel like this shit angle may actually come to an end. However, we all know how much Bischoff and Russo love their "Faction Wars." The problem with this particular war is how unevenly matched the two sides are now.

Immortal has nothing. That pack of losers cannot possibly (or realistically) compete with Fourtune, Scott Steiner, Kurt Angle, and Crimson, right?? And don't forget about Matt Morgan, RVD, and Ken Anderson. So what will this undoubtedly lead to? More members of Immortal...which for my money is up there with the worst factions in the HISTORY of pro wrestling. Yeah, they're Dungeon of Doom bad. So after additional thought..yeah, this isn't ending anytime soon.

Who exactly is left in Immortal? The two Jeff's, the security dudes, and anyone else?

Anderson will be the leader of Immortal in less than 3 months. Or Angle will inexplicably join Jarrett and claim the whole thing was a sham, leading to some implied threesome jokes with him, Karen, and JJ. Jeff Hardy will start wearing his clothes backwards.

Fucking all TNA is going for is shock value, but the problem their really not shocking anyone. Russo thinks if he overloads the storylines with swerves it becomes good seriously somebody punch this guy.

AJ Styles made a bad situation look good. Screw the moral shit, Jeff and Angle are authorizing it, I don't see the issue. So far, Jeff Jarrett's been a spectacular heel. Oh, and Abyss is dead.

After further thought, I guess "THEY" #2 could have been worse. Instead of Fourtune, who I love, we could have gotten stuck with Tommy Dreamer, Raven, Rhino, etc. It could have happened.

Or they could have done a massive swerve and brought out Charlie Haas, Shelton Benjamin, Mike Knox, and The Hurricane. SMELL THE RATINGS!!!!

Or they could have done a massive swerve and brought out Charlie Haas, Shelton Benjamin, Mike Knox, and The Hurricane. SMELL THE RATINGS!!!!

Needs more muscle.

snitsky-profile.jpg

Snitsky is still alive, no?

Needs more muscle.

snitsky-profile.jpg

Snitsky is still alive, no?

That would be epic.

Sidenote: Did anyone else notice how Matt Hardy was grossly over selling his anger? He was flailing his arms about and yelling incoherently. Kind of reminded me of Brick from Anchorman.

That would be epic.

Sidenote: Did anyone else notice how Matt Hardy was grossly over selling his anger? He was flailing his arms about and yelling incoherently. Kind of reminded me of Brick from Anchorman.

:lmao: Haha, yeah. He was goin nuts out there. If he had one iota of natural acting ability it may have worked. But, he doesn't.

However, he isn't nearly as big of a slob (physically) as he was six months ago, have to give him that.

I actually quietly marked out at myself when Fortune (Fourtune?) turned on Immortal. I have no idea who's in Immortal, I have no idea what's going on but I do like Beer Money and AJ Styles. Kaz gets a pass by association and Ric Flair, mercifully, wasn't there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back