The [OFFICIAL] John 'Bradshaw' Layfield, Wrestling God, Headquarters

I swear to lil baby jesus, that if JBL makes it even past the first round, I'll proclaim him to be a wrestling god.

He looked like a drunken hippo, waddling around the ring ffs. UGH

If this match were a match-up of promos, it'd be amazing and DiBiase would come away with the victory. Unfortunately, it's a match-up of in-ring skill.

I'd give the nod to JBL, simply because he's found more ways to actually defeat solid Main Eventers, instead of randomly paying them to lay down - not show up - or lose in some other fashion. JBL; cheating, outside interference, or just being able to pull out the victories in tough situations when he's needed to.. makes him the winner in my eyes, at this time.

I have JBL as the #48 overall wrestler. That would be good enough to get out of the first round, but he's facing DiBiase. Good luck.

There are only 4 votes in it ladies and gents. Show your support for JBL and get him over Ted DiBiase. (Oh and a vote for JBL is a vote for America, and you wouldn't want to be an anti-American...would you?)

It is so close it is unbelievable. Vote JBL and throw it into the face of those that believe old school always win. A vote for JBL is a vote for attitude!

JBL.png

It's ok buddy. No one's going to hurt you anymore.

Surely one of the tightest match up of the first round. Only 2 votes separated them. If only one Dibiase voter switched sides both would be out. :)

Think we did a good job convincing neutrals to vote for JBL.

[YOUTUBE]p5z5Uxhw_6w[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]Nyhy-KOqNYw[/YOUTUBE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back